Hey is it time to talk Uni's

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
092316-ga-tech-photos-hs28.jpg

The clean design is basically the same design of those throwbacks just not the color of bile.

:shifty:

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
Mods, is it possible you could extract the proposed designs into a separate thread, perhaps "Adidas Uniforms - You Design, We Decide "? There have been some interesting designs presented thus far however this thread is getting too long.

Who knows, perhaps TS might consider looking at some for consideration. Maybe Adidas will consider some for sale based on preorders.

This can also be fun for the other sports.

bcbeck22

Georgia Tech Fan
What do you guys think Russell will do for the football uniforms in 2017? Will they do what they should have done a long time ago and go all out to make it a last year to remember or will they just mail it in and piece together crap for Tech to wear?

DH9387

Jolly Good Fellow
What do you guys think Russell will do for the football uniforms in 2017? Will they do what they should have done a long time ago and go all out to make it a last year to remember or will they just mail it in and piece together crap for Tech to wear?
History tells us that they will just mail it in. I would not be surprised to see us where the exact same uniforms as last year, which may not be a bad thing since those were among their better designs.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
History tells us that they will just mail it in. I would not be surprised to see us where the exact same uniforms as last year, which may not be a bad thing since those were among their better designs.

This. I fully expect RA to go out with all the 'bang' of a wet firecracker.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
If you owned a business and knew you were not going to get the contract renewal in one year wouldn't you only do the bare minimum of the remaining contract? Why spend one dollar more ?

So I expect them to liquidate inventory and do the bare minimum this year. And maybe that bare minimum is still pretty good.