Hey is it time to talk Uni's

So you guys will probably wrap this in another but my old thread is just to long. Yes I like Adidas. While watching some old games and later on my 4 mile run, I was thinking that for the Tennessee game we should go old
jersey.png
school circa 1985, but with a twist. Black Jerseys, Gold pants and the Defense should wear black GTs on their helmet, for the Black Watch defense. But for the jerseys, take the 2008 jersey, with the gold and make it black. Tennessee will probably wear all grey.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
This would have to have been in the works for a while if we were going to wear Adidas this year. I'd be surprised, although I would be very happy about it. I'm just glad we're finally signed with someone other than Russell. I wouldn't be shocked to see us start early for basketball if we don't roll out new unis for football this year.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer

Not bad, but for my taste, too much like current Rams uniform. I really like the Wisconsin version of the Adidas, with OLD gold and white, with maybe some blue trim. But, that is just me. It appears our choices are "sand" and "collegiate gold". Of the 2, I would rather have collegiate, but again, just my opinion.