2015 Spring Depth Chart

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
For the record, I find speculating over moving players around and different packages more amusing than annoying, so I didn't intend to sound sarcastic; meant it more playfully or tongue-in-cheek.

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
For the record, I find speculating over moving players around and different packages more amusing than annoying, so I didn't intend to sound sarcastic; meant it more playfully or tongue-in-cheek.
I'd say it's more bemusing than amusing but point taken. The forums would all collectively **** a brick if PJ were to use a package with one of the big bodies in a skill position(aside from what I see as the July somewhat valid speculation of Klock as goal line TE/AB).

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Mid year on the call in show it was noted that Qua was playing defense. PJ nonchalantly said something close to "when spring practice starts, Qua will return to receiver." Apparently the coaches see his skill set best there and have for some time.

I am not worried about who ends up starting in the other linebacker spots. I have confidence that after watching spring and fall practice, Ted Roof will sort it out just fine. He is already doing a lot of situational things, so exactly who we label "starter" isn't that big a deal anyway.

The original list Eric posted looks very good to me. I am excited about next year with this level of talent, and not just the starters. I think Simmons will play a lot at rush end and Messick will catch some balls.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Wonder why Simmons didn't get more pt. From what I saw when he was in he was productive. Personally I'd like for him and Merriweather to take a redshirt to add more weight if they not gonna get more pt next season.

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
Messick's biggest issue now is knowing the plays and his assignments. There are other receivers who are ahead of him in learning the system. I think we all know Paul won't play you in significant minutes unless he's 100% sure you know what to do out there. Fortunately, he is young and I don't doubt that the light will come on for him.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Law looked too good on D, imo, to move. If one moves to the O, I'd guess Lance.

My guess is that Qua may move to Aback, and one of the TrFr WR will crack two deep.

Agree about the Austins and Qua. I presume in the 4-2-5 D Smith will move to the hybrid and C Griffin or ? will come in at safety and a LB will go out. We might see some WR action from Barton or Oliver.