2015 Spring Depth Chart

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Wouldn't part of the "drop-off" be explained because he sat out much of the season? Or am I thinking about another recruit?
Stats misleading because:
Missed some games
Played on poor team and was used at mutiple positions to stop the bleeding

There was no "drop-off"

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
This is my projection for how the depth chart will look at the end of next Spring...these are JMO.

1st team

QB - Justin Thomas
A Back - Broderick Snoddy
A Back - Dennis Andrews
B Back - CJ Leggett
WR - Michael Summers
WR - Ricky Jeune
LT - Bryan Chamberlain
LG - Trey Braun
C - Freddie Burden
RG - Gary Brown
RT - Errin Joe

- I know that I don't have Shamire listed as a starter...but I think we will get lot of first team reps at LG.

- I think a lot of Gary Brown as you can tell

- Errin Joe and Chris Griffin will have a good battle at T

1st team defense

* This is in a 4-3 defense...of course the LB and DB changes when were in a 4-2-5

WDE - KeShun Freeman
DT - Adam Gotsis
DT - Jabari Hunt Days
SDE - Pat Gamble
OLB - Tyler Marcordes
ILB - Anthony Harrell
OLB - PJ Davis
CB - DJ White
S - Jamal Golden
S - Demond Smith
CB - Chris Milton

- Pat could play inside at DT as well

2nd team offense

QB - Tim Byerly
A Back - Isaiah Willis
A Back - Clinton Lynch
B Back - Quaide Weimerskirch
WR - Antonio Messick
WR - Qua Searcy
LT - Eason Fromayan
LG - Shamire Devine
C - Andrew Marshall
RG - Nick Brigham
RT - Chris Griffin

- Wow...Trey Klock off the two deep.

- We have a deep OL.

- I see Law Austin as a A Back in the Spring

2nd team defense

WDE - Kenderius Whitehead
DT - Francis Kallon
DT - Kyle Henderson
SDE - Tyler Stargel
OLB - Beau Hankins
ILB - Tre Jackson
OLB - Terrell Lewis
CB - Step Durham
S - Corey Griffin
S - Noble
CB - Lance Austin

I see Rod R-C at DE instead of Stargel.

bigsands

Jolly Good Fellow
10 weeks until the Spring game. Reading this thread has me excited. Ready to see the red shirts and early entries on the field.

FatPat

Jolly Good Fellow
I am excited also, I can not wait to see all the position changes we have recommended during this thread. By the way does anyone have a good recipe for pork loin on the Big Green Egg?

Jacketfish

Jolly Good Fellow
Eric, with all of the a-backs coming in, do you still see one of the Austins changing positions? Also, what about Qua? A-back or WR?

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
Justin Bryan 6-5 235 Jr. and Ryan Braswell 5-11 211 RSFR are listed as BB on 2014 roster. Braswell HS highlights look pretty good and played in a TO offense. Obviously CJ has passed them but are they still here and could one of them be a BB sleeper?

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
There is no way Shamire is not starting this upcoming season.
Yes there is, Brown beats him out for the position. Or move Joe to RG as Griffin looks as good as Joe at RT and Joe looks better at RG than Brown or Devine.
Did I mention Will Bryan?

The five best OL will be the starters.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Yes there is, Brown beats him out for the position. Or move Joe to RG as Griffin looks as good as Joe at RT and Joe looks better at RG than Brown or Devine.
Did I mention Will Bryan?

The five best OL will be the starters.

Well expect a transfer then. Shamire dominated when he got in especially down the stretch vs. those top 10 teams. Gary Brown may be good, but I have hard time believing he is going to surpass a guy with experience and who excelled during that experience

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
During the middle of the season Shamire was getting a lot of PT. I know he wasn't starting but he was playing a good bit late in ball games. IIRC Eric said he got hurt and that is why he didn't play in CU game. I would think/ hope that the PT that he got this year will give him the motivation to get to down the playing weight that coach wants from the start.