Tennessee fans already starting to talk about the 2017 GT-Tennessee game

bobbie_downtown

Georgia Tech Fan
Except Tennessee has much more depth than Tech.... therefore the injury excuse is not as valid IMO. Plus they didn't have a great schedule.

Wins: Appalachian State, Virginia Tech, Ohio,Florida, Georgia, Tenn. Tech, Mizzou, Kentucky and Nebraska.

IMO not that impressive.
Our best wins were Georgia, Virginia tech, and Kentucky. Why are they impressive for us?

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
What's with the dude on the second page saying that ugag seems uninterested against us? If they are uninterested, why did Chubb come back for us?
I'm not sure but someone on page one put up a lame link to a CBS Sports article about Georgia DL getting ready for GT's "Cut Blocks" and another person said he couldn't imagine someone running GT's offense,which he called lame,in the SEC.:rolleyes:

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
What's with the dude on the second page saying that ugag seems uninterested against us? If they are uninterested, why did Chubb come back for us?

Do you really believe Chubb's stated reasons? You don't believe that Cook, Fournette, and McCaffery had anything to do with his decision? 2017 looks like an NFL draft loaded with RB prospects.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Chubb should come back to UGAG in 2017 if has any brains
Kid's getting bad advice IMO. Little upside to him coming back & tremendous injury downside. Some loser team in the NFL- Bills, Browns, etc will draft him and he'll only take a bit of a $$ hit. Does he really think he improves from 4th-5th round to 2nd round by playing for the mutts another year? Could happen but if he gets injured again his contract will equal UOhioS's point total against Clemson.

northgajacket

Banned
Our best wins were Georgia, Virginia tech, and Kentucky. Why are they impressive for us?

Va Tech was a win with our back-up at their place, uga also at their place.

I listed all their wins and expected people to see the Ohio's and Tenn. Tech's and judge for yourself.

The fact is they played a weak MAC team, a weak OVC team, overrated Florida and Nebraska, weak Mizzou .

What I'm saying is that Tennessee had a bit of forgiving schedule even with injuries.

I just pointed out the wins, by the way although I was thrilled with the win, Kentucky padded their schedule with perennial loser NM State and Austin Peay and played a weak Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Mizzou. That's pretty much 5 guaranteed wins.

Kid's getting bad advice IMO. Little upside to him coming back & tremendous injury downside. Some loser team in the NFL- Bills, Browns, etc will draft him and he'll only take a bit of a $$ hit. Does he really think he improves from 4th-5th round to 2nd round by playing for the mutts another year? Could happen but if he gets injured again his contract will equal UOhioS's point total against Clemson.
I agree, but it makes more sense for him to come back then it does for Michel to come back. That really IS a stupid decision.

Beehive

Banned
I wonder who wiil block for Chubb and Michel next year. Their line is losing some people off of a very bad OL. They can bring in all the overrated 4 and 5 stars they want, it will take a couple years before they make a difference!