Guy you are most excited about coming in?

305jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Personally, I am pumped about the JJ Green addition. I think the second he becomes eligible he will become a starter and an impact player at AB. He is a true AB and has the ideal skill set for the position, I can already see him gashing the mutts in Athens his first year. :cigar:

What say you? I am also pumped about Campbell, I don't think people are hyping him up enough, he is the true replacement for JT and is the ideal fit for the offense.

Chas_Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Alexander - think it will be impossible to keep Vic off the field this fall - just like PJ played his way past redshirting - except Vic appears to already be at a level similar to where PJ is now. The thought of both of them on the field at one time - scary!

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Im stoked about several Bryan, Gray, Philpott, Marshall, Cottrell, Henderson. I think all of these guys will see the field eventually

ybeenormal

Jolly Good Fellow
Maybe it's because I just started really paying attention to recruiting a few years ago but this class seems like it could be special. I'm excited about the big physical dbs that are coming in. Vic is gonna be a beast along with anree. I am still hoping Matthew Jordan is gonna take the reigns but Christian Campbell is gonna be nipping at his heels. The Morgan twins are monsters and will Bryan is gonna be fun to watch. So many I'm leaving out but you only asked for one. I love this class and I love being a tech fan!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Maybe it's because I just started really paying attention to recruiting a few years ago but this class seems like it could be special. I'm excited about the big physical dbs that are coming in. Vic is gonna be a beast along with anree. I am still hoping Matthew Jordan is gonna take the reigns but Christian Campbell is gonna be nipping at his heels. The Morgan twins are monsters and will Bryan is gonna be fun to watch. So many I'm leaving out but you only asked for one. I love this class and I love being a tech fan!

+1 I will add that I think CC pushes Jordan but will end up contributing elsewhere.

Wrecking Ball

Ramblin' Wreck
From a COFH standpoint: Will Bryan, who not only saw the light but led his family out from darkness; Marcus Marshall, who saw his brother go astray but stood the test and chose correctly; J.J. Green, who, thank God Almighty, is free at last; and Dante Wiggins, who not only did not get on the plane unlike a prior Dontae, also did not answer the phone when the devil tried to call him.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
It's basically impossible to pick one, that's how good this class is, so I'll go with:
1. Vic Alexander
2. Christian Campbell
3. AJ Gray
4. Marcus Marshall
5. Omahri Jarrett (I'm high on him)

Still going....
6. Nathan Cottrell
7. Anree Saint-Amour
8. Christian Philpott
9.Taquon Marshall (I think he would make a great QB btw)
10. Mikkel Lands-Davis.

yellojello

Jolly Good Fellow
I've never, ever been this excited about a recruiting class.'07 was good, but I wasn't quite as plugged in. Man, this year's class is full of killers. And we have an amazing transfer like JJ Green. Wow! National championship in 2016!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
My "1-8 type" players in this class:

Anree Saint-Amour
AJ Gray
Will Bryan
Christian Philpott
Victor Alexander
Marcus Marshall

Love the other guys as well, but the skillsets of the guys above are the type of talent GT doesn't usually get on a regular basis. Those are type of talents if we can get regularly we will be playing for Championships pretty much every year with our coaching staff.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I think the recruit that has the best chance to see the field first and make an impact is Cotrell. Sure, he'll be green as celery and there will be doubts - probably well founded - about his being able to handle blocking chores at AB. But you simply don't sit machine timed 4.3 40 players on the bench. The minute Cotrell steps on the Tech campus he will be one of the fastest players in the ACC; nay, in the Southeast. You find a way to get players like that on the field. Pronto.

We have many good and a few great recruits lined up on D also, but most of them need a year. There's a good chance Henderson will be pressed into duty early, but I don't see him as a game changing player. Yet.

cuttysark

Ramblin' Wreck
I really like our only 4 stars recruit. Yes yes, we do have a 4 stars recruit. When the Mutts called MLD and he saw the Athens area code and let Saint Richt go to voice mail, the mere fact that he called automatically generated another star for our B-Back.

Who doesn't appreciate the only 4 stars in this class? He didn't want to waste the air time even on his all everything cell phone plan.

thwgjacket

Victor Alexander will concuss someone in 2015, mark it down. Unfortunately he hits so hard I'm worried he may concuss himself in the process.