Who's going to South Bend?

Animal02

Banned
I just ordered two tickets this Tuesday from stubhub, and they arrived today. Section 104, I feel like everyone is on the opposite side of the field, and I must say that our GT tickets look better than their tickets.
The north endzone (at least in '07) were mostly faculty seats. The ND students and band are in the NW corner of the endzone. From what I saw in '07, it did not look like many faculty, lots of scalped tickets.

GTMD

Georgia Tech Fan
I am looking for tickets- need three together/close - anyone have any they want to sell?

Declinometer

Banned
What in the world is going on in Atlanta on homecoming weekend. Absolutely zero hotels available in mid town. Every price range.

LibertyTurns

Banned
What in the world is going on in Atlanta on homecoming weekend. Absolutely zero hotels available in mid town. Every price range.
We're playing FSU, it's Homecoming & it's possible a huge game for both teams.

Hopefully gone are the days when you can stroll up to Bobby Dodd on game day fully expecting to get exactly what you want at the last minute, poach a free ticket(s) from someone that has way too many then go sit in a decent seat somewhere inside the 30's, book a hotel a less than a mile away at discount rates two days before the game, etc.

It's a sign of a program that's one the rise & that's the way it is for the better programs. Personally it's harder and more expensive to attend games than in years past when I didn't have any competition for tickets and hotels. I also had to plan much farther ahead than in previous years. But it's nicer to expect to beat "middle of the pack teams" week after week than hoping we play a great game & get enough lucky breaks so we have a shot at winning. I also like it better that we're playing better teams. No offense, but beating Wake, SC St, etc is only so entertaining.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
So who watched the ND Texas game? Are the Irish that good or is Texas that bad? I only watched here and there.

I watched, ND looked good but that was against a team coming off a 5-7 season that started 3 true freshmen on D. One dimensional O with a statue for a QB. Texas is still a "name" but that is a bad, bad football team. I would put Texas in the same category as UVA and maybe not that good.