Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego…um…er…Tashard Choice? (TX?)

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Yes, now he has to pay Texas income taxes!:ROFLMAO::giggle:(y)
Property taxes are high.
But no income tax.

I think he is from Lucas Love joy.??
Played hs there??
Pros with Cowboys.
First job North Texas.
3 things say home seeet home is Texas .
2 things say got my stsrt in 404.

If he has family in texas he aint leaving unless big career move.

Last edited:

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
Property taxes are high.
But no income tax.

Played hs there??
Pros with Cowboys.
First job North Texas.

Choice is from here.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
This story is about a Texas woman. If she is anything close to typical I may want to reconsider West Texas as a destination. How did I miss knowing her when she lived so close to me?

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
I hope Tashard didn't pull a Manny Diaz. That crap is unprofessional and selfish. I hope it was some other outside stuff that forced Tashard to seek elsewhere.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Unbelievable! What a HOT commodity we had here on the FLATS. Goes to show you that GT once again, much like with Gibbs @RB before the OL was established, we had a GreaT RB coach in Choice yet the GT and staff as a whole wasn’t ready to contain him. We were bound to lose him to more money and greener pastures sooner rather than later. Is interesting though that Choice would leave Riley on such short notice and may have burnt some bridges there in the process? Wonder if he is now making 4-5 times his GT salary now? Anyone know. I assume that UT had to pay Choice’s buyout so I imagine it cost UT some money in penalties as well?
He was the only coach I wanted to keep on the staff and now he’s gone.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Property taxes are high.
But no income tax.

Played hs there??
Pros with Cowboys.
First job North Texas.

Glady Stand corrected- TC from ga!!! .
Change the score.
3 things for texas- Dallas cowboys, NT rb coach and now UT rb coach.

3 things for ga - played at gt, came back to gt as rb coach, home cooking.

So feel good a out chances of seeing TC back at gt!

slugboy

Staff member
They did just get the best DL class on Tech history recruiting. First time ever getting multiple 4 stars. Big deal honestly
Recruiting is a team activity, but coaches cover an area. Even if a recruit is a DT, it could still be the WR coach that was the lead recruiter

RhoChi

Ramblin' Wreck
Recruiting is a team activity, but coaches cover an area. Even if a recruit is a DT, it could still be the WR coach that was the lead recruiter
2616FA0F-6A89-42E2-A5BA-A3A02CBEF1F8.jpeg
5A056797-40FB-4F6E-847E-E768C020B9D0.jpeg

Idk sure seems like Larry Knight the DL coach was a primary recruiter, I don’t see Kerry Dixon. So yes, kudos to Knight for recruiting the best DL class in history.

Jmonty71

Banned
I feel sorry for Choice. He has Sark as a HC. And.. they are entering the SEC. I think he would of been better staying at USC with Riley. Or hell, GT would give him a better shot of success. I wish him well, but man....what a tough assignment.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
I feel sorry for Choice. He has Sark as a HC. And.. they are entering the SEC. I think he would of been better staying at USC with Riley. Or hell, GT would give him a better shot of success. I wish him well, but man....what a tough assignment.

Don't feel sorry, this is much better for us in the long run if sark has success those 5 star RBs we'd never be able to really land that always end up at UGA? well texas has better bag men and choice can probably steal them.