What would you give?

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
A win over UGAg would always be nice. But right now, it would be viewed as an isolated upset. Here's what I want to see: a string of 2 or 3 10+ win seasons in a row, leading to better recruiting and the ability to stand on more equal footing with the Dwags in terms of athletic talent. Then rip off 3 or 4 in a row.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
A win over UGAg would always be nice. But right now, it would be viewed as an isolated upset. Here's what I want to see: a string of 2 or 3 10+ win seasons in a row, leading to better recruiting and the ability to stand on more equal footing with the Dwags in terms of athletic talent. Then rip off 3 or 4 in a row.
This

91Wreck

Jolly Good Fellow
I would give up winning any of the remaining games this season. Seriously, if someone told me that in order to beat UGA we would have to lose to Clemson and the bowl game opponent, I would take that deal in a heartbeat. And I would still want to give CPJ and extension.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I would give up winning any of the remaining games this season. Seriously, if someone told me that in order to beat UGA we would have to lose to Clemson and the bowl game opponent, I would take that deal in a heartbeat. And I would still want to give CPJ and extension.

I could live with this ;)

LibertyTurns

Banned
I'd be willing to have the NCAA tell us it didn't count sometime next year.

If I had to give up beer for a week, I might be obliged to include that as well but definitely not the abstinence offered up by some of our more dedicated fans. Some things are just off the table.

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
I'd take 9 wins and a win over Ugag too.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member

If losing to Clemson would guarantee a win over UGA this year, I'd do it in a heart beat.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I'm with boomer. Let's beat both. I'm a bit worried we have got a bunch of players banged up a bit this week. Hope Clemson is likewise.