Vandy Depth Chart

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I hope that Klock can play. Coach often makes that a gameday decision for starters. Oth, Marshall and Formayen make a pretty good combo.

Still, me for Klock.

And, btw, I'd like to see the actual weights of these people. Will is listed here at 281. The flea said awhile ago that he was actually at 296. I know there's really no difference in terms of how the team plays, but it would make it easier to see the actual match ups if the weights were right.

Glad I got that off my chest. It's about as likely as being left $100M by a long lost uncle in Surinam, but it ought to be standard practice.

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
Shamire OR Parker is a little interesting to me... Was it that way last week?
Johnson in his press conference said it's a 3 man rotation of Shamire, Braun, and Bryan, and if anything, the battle would probably be between bryan and braun.
Seems to me like they'll roll 3 and they should kind of be thought of as 3 co-starters.

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
Also, I'm continually reminded that 2 years ago, a leap was made in recruiting. The class that is Sophomores (or redshirt freshmen) and the class that is true freshmen (and, IMO the incoming freshman class next year) are more talented across the board than the prior few classes.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Also, I'm continually reminded that 2 years ago, a leap was made in recruiting. The class that is Sophomores (or redshirt freshmen) and the class that is true freshmen (and, IMO the incoming freshman class next year) are more talented across the board than the prior few classes.
Don't say that too loudly you'll burst some bubbles.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I hope that Klock can play. Coach often makes that a gameday decision for starters. Oth, Marshall and Formayen make a pretty good combo.

Still, me for Klock.

And, btw, I'd like to see the actual weights of these people. Will is listed here at 281. The flea said awhile ago that he was actually at 296. I know there's really no difference in terms of how the team plays, but it would make it easier to see the actual match ups if the weights were right.

Glad I got that off my chest. It's about as likely as being left $100M by a long lost uncle in Surinam, but it ought to be standard practice.
Will was asked about cutting the body fat percentage down and said he was at 294 now. I would like to know an accurate weight on the whole team though.