UGA Postgame

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Thing is last year we were good enough to overcome a 3rd or 4th an long. This year we are not. So for us to pass on 1st or 2nd down and risk getting into to those long down situations is what is crazy. I like Skov, but I feel like the dive was much better last year. We could march down the field on that, not this year. JT is not doing well under pressure especially in the passing game, pass protection was horrible and ball protection again. Having the ball stripped after a good distance throw for example.

ybeenormal

Jolly Good Fellow
This type of spread offense needs a QB that is a better passer. Just a little bit better.

For a little levity read my priceless sig.
Just wish he didn't look like he was closing his eyes when he throws. There is so much movement in his upper body, especially his head, even when he has plenty of protection. I'm surprised he can hit the broad side of a barn sometimes

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
Uga my have won the game but they did not beat us.
Yes they did. When it was critical to make a play, they made one. When it was critical for us to make a play, we seemed to have an inexhaustible supply of alternatives.

This game is my 39th COFH game. It ranks in my top 5 of games we could have won but didn't.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Our weak *** O line and zero pass rush plus that horrible goal like pass killed us. Take the points when they're there. Kick the fg. Next year looks good with all the fr that played but PJ needs to take a serious look in the mirror and cut some weight. I.e. Staff members special on the O side.

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Turnovers.

Justin had a really bad throwing day. Not sure what was with him, unless the fact that he has had no protection all year long has made him jittery even when he does.

Sebastian GT

Jolly Good Fellow
You guys have valid arguments on which position to blame but regardless of whether you want to blame the o line or the QB this has got to be the most inept passing offense I have ever seen at the collegiate level. The whole thing is a shiit show. If the head coach can't recognize that and then make the necessary adjustments immediately whether it be personal, scheme or staff changes then he needs to go.

If you cannot effectively pass the football in today's game it will kill you both on the field if you want to win consistently as well as off of it when it comes to recruiting. I'm not saying we need to throw the ball all over the field all the time but we need to be capable of being able to throw at least 15-20 passes a game and complete over half and for God's sake someone introduce PJ to a route tree. 3rd and long should not be a dive play!