ThrillerDome

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
I've only ever been to one game at McCammish and that was last year vs. ND. My Dad has been a sidewalk hoops fan since the 80s and had probably been to over a 100, we plan on going to a lot this year. I'm excited to see the program turn around.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Looking forward to adding more clips from recent years. Other than MGH and Shump, the clips are all from the late 80s, early 90s or early 2000s. Hoping CJP can produce some highlights so the reel is more current

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Also, if you're going to go to cheer on GT, go buy tix against UNC (12/31) and Louisville (1/7). Their fan support is a monster and we have a hard enough time recruiting against them.

jrgray

Georgia Tech Fan
Favorite Thrillerdome memory, among many was being there when Dennis Scott hit the three pointer to beat UNC in 1989.

Was a great time to be a Tech student with a Final Four and a CFB national title.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Also, if you're going to go to cheer on GT, go buy tix against UNC (12/31) and Louisville (1/7). Their fan support is a monster and we have a hard enough time recruiting against them.
12/31 at McCamish vs. UNC, 12pm

or

12/31 in Jacksonville vs. Kentucky in the TaxSlayer Bowl, 11am

Today's announcement certainly won't help our home crowd.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
12/31 at McCamish vs. UNC, 12pm

or

12/31 in Jacksonville vs. Kentucky in the TaxSlayer Bowl, 11am

Today's announcement certainly won't help our home crowd.

And UNC will have already played in the Sun Bowl, which they probably won't travel well to in the 1st place. It's gonna be all powder blue.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
I've been going to games at AMC / McCamish for 15 years. UNC / Duke / Maryland always have big crowds here. Not sure what it was like back in the pre-stubhub days, but bowl game or no, the Holes will have at least half the stadium in baby blue