The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

boger2337

Helluva Engineer

They are nice looking, but fit rather snug. I'm an XL, but xl was tight around the shoulders. Sizing up is out of the question if xl is tight. Xxl is massive. Maybe just the way they cut the shirt.

jojatk

Helluva Engineer
My biggest complaint with Adidas is they don’t offer us everything you see the coaches/players wear like Nike and UA sites and that has been with all Adidas schools not just us.

I really want this pullover
View attachment 5080

Oh yeah! This is the one piece of swag I really want. I love these types of pullovers and while I have a gold GT pullover I'd dearly like to have this white one!

Animal02

Banned
They are nice looking, but fit rather snug. I'm an XL, but xl was tight around the shoulders. Sizing up is out of the question if xl is tight. Xxl is massive. Maybe just the way they cut the shirt.
My problem is both the XL and XXL are usually too short......I am 6'6", but only have a 34" inseam. My height is from the waist up. :mad:

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
My problem is both the XL and XXL are usually too short......I am 6'6", but only have a 34" inseam. My height is from the waist up. :mad:
Extra vertebrate or two... I'm 6'1" with a 34" inseam. My complaint is trying to find a "tall" size for arm length for shirts/jackets with long sleeves.

Animal02

Banned
Extra vertebrate or two... I'm 6'1" with a 34" inseam. My complaint is trying to find a "tall" size for arm length for shirts/jackets with long sleeves.
I sat next to Thurl Bailey on a flight to China once.....he is just under 7' IIRC, we stood up to stretch and his waist was at chest level......all legs.
Having short legs and missing out of the speed gene is why I didn't play TE (okay...having stone hands didn't help)

GRGT96

Georgia Tech Fan
My biggest complaint with Adidas is they don’t offer us everything you see the coaches/players wear like Nike and UA sites and that has been with all Adidas schools not just us. I really want this pullover

I agree - that pullover in gold or white would be nice to have. Please post a link if you find one online somewhere.

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
There are quite a few things you can't find online... maybe they are in the book store? Adidas gold and white hats. You can find the official basketball warm up t-shirts in white or blue but not in gold. Minor irritations I guess but other schools seem to have it together a lot more than us. We should not be partnered with fanatics as our official store as the merchandise there is so much different and so much more limited than what is sold in the bookstore. The bookstore website is better but it is not updated with everything.

Georgia State has a better online store than we do. The online stores for other Adidas schools like NC State, Louisville, Miami are so much better than what we have

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Georgia State has a better online store than we do. The online stores for other Adidas schools like NC State, Louisville, Miami are so much better than what we have

I am really impressed with Tennessee's VolShop. There's a main store west of campus that has just about everything Vol you could imagine. There's a satellite store with the best sellers on Cumberland Ave, the main college drag and of course, the shop in the bookstore itself. There's another satellite store in west Knoxville.

They also have smaller sell sites in local hotels. Anything to push the brand.

There's a reason they are routinely voted the top merchandiser of FBS. They do a great job of promoting UT and all of the various products.

Do we have the fanbase for that? Who knows. But why we don't have a ReckShop at Avalon is beyond me.

Animal02

Banned
I am really impressed with Tennessee's VolShop. There's a main store west of campus that has just about everything Vol you could imagine. There's a satellite store with the best sellers on Cumberland Ave, the main college drag and of course, the shop in the bookstore itself. There's another satellite store in west Knoxville.

They also have smaller sell sites in local hotels. Anything to push the brand.

There's a reason they are routinely voted the top merchandiser of FBS. They do a great job of promoting UT and all of the various products.

Do we have the fanbase for that? Who knows. But why we don't have a ReckShop at Avalon is beyond me.
I never see any Tech (or Mutt) gear when I am passing through ATL.....seems like every other airport I pass through has lots of the local college gear.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
I never see any Tech (or Mutt) gear when I am passing through ATL.....seems like every other airport I pass through has lots of the local college gear.

All the shops and restaurants at ATL are controlled by Maynard Jackson's cronies. They tell them what to sell ... and how much to kickback.

Milwaukee

Banned
The Adidas gear has been an epic letdown. All of the gear is tacky besides a couple of the 3/4 zip pullovers. Those climalite hoodies that Woody wore this year and the ones they're pushing on Kohl's are so bad. Please don't let me catch you dudes rocking that stuff. My uncle would wear them, but I can't get down like that. Clean and crisp is the way to go; stop putting text down the damn sleeves of these lightweight hoodies. Remove the texted sleeves and just slap the GT on one peck and the Adidas logo on an outer shoulder. It's funny that they are selling this stuff at Kohl's, that's all you need to know. These tacky designs they've rolled out for us are designed for department stores ie Kohl's, Walmart, etc.

If you want good Tech gear just check out the Nike collection on the Bookstore's website or check the Nike collection on Fanatics.

Adidas needs to get the hell on imo.

Hey Adidas: you yo daddy's son.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
The Adidas gear has been an epic letdown. All of the gear is tacky besides a couple of the 3/4 zip pullovers. Those climalite hoodies that Woody wore this year and the ones they're pushing on Kohl's are so bad. Please don't let me catch you dudes rocking that stuff. My uncle would wear them, but I can't get down like that. Clean and crisp is the way to go; stop putting text down the damn sleeves of these lightweight hoodies. Remove the texted sleeves and just slap the GT on one peck and the Adidas logo on an outer shoulder. It's funny that they are selling this stuff at Kohl's, that's all you need to know. These tacky designs they've rolled out for us are designed for department stores ie Kohl's, Walmart, etc.

If you want good Tech gear just check out the Nike collection on the Bookstore's website or check the Nike collection on Fanatics.

Adidas needs to get the hell on imo.

Hey Adidas: you yo daddy's son.

Lol clean like this?
5831BD04-B0A9-4DFE-8634-39101B87DAB7.jpeg