Supersize, Gold1, This is for you. Gold Jerseys.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
@Supersizethatorder-mutt , you should be happy to know that it looks like the navy pants are scratched for this season, or at least ones we had. IF they introduce them again it will probably incorporate a different design, maybe some more white on there somewhere. I highly doubt they have moved those pants into the practice uniform stash if they plan to still wear them again on gamedays:

This not a Po dunk high school program. Team wear gm pants almost every offseason. Only difference is CGC alternates uniforms for the O/D

GoGATech

Jolly Good Fellow
This not a Po dunk high school program. Team wear gm pants almost every offseason. Only difference is CGC alternates uniforms for the O/D
That's what I mean, we getting new blue pants next season if we have them. So probably won't be exact same as last season.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
@Supersizethatorder-mutt , you should be happy to know that it looks like the navy pants are scratched for this season, or at least ones we had. IF they introduce them again it will probably incorporate a different design, maybe some more white on there somewhere. I highly doubt they have moved those pants into the practice uniform stash if they plan to still wear them again on gamedays:

True

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Since your profile says you are an athlete, can you please explain why you want blue pants? Do you want to look like Ga Southern and PSU? Why don't you want to stick with uniforms that scream Georgia Tech?

Because there is uniform that screams GT. There is no uniformity in our uniforms. Blue, no matter how much you and others try to spin it, is one of our colors from the beginning of time. We look like bc theirs and interlocking GT on the helmet, jersey, & pants.

Because there is uniform that screams GT. There is no uniformity in our uniforms. Blue, no matter how much you and others try to spin it, is one of our colors from the beginning of time. We look like bc theirs and interlocking GT on the helmet, jersey, & pants.
Blue has NOT been one of our colors from the beginning of time. Although uniforms were not white and gold until probably the 30s, that was mainly because all schools wore virtually the same uniforms, and they were mostly brown. Look at some of the old photos of teams from the early years, and in some cases it's hard to differentiate the two teams on the field. But from the beginning, the SCHOOL colors were gold and white.

Augusta is a big place for only 3 of you to hate them. I'm sure there's more I'm just messing with you on that, and I value your right to your own opinion, but I do believe the vast majority does like them.
Frankly, I have only seen 2 or 3 on this site that like the blue pants. When they wore them for the Duke game last year, I thought it was by far the blandest uniform I have ever seen. It was like watching a game on a black and white TV....no color whatsoever.