Steve Hummer is relentless

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Very well written, straight up true opinion piece. I am not a fan of the AJC, but I cannot really argue any of his points. They are spot on. The dance party crap is just that - crap. And, treating QB's and kickers like other players is, well, also crap.

I’ve seen this. All Collins needs is the trash can dunk to complete his metamorphosis into ... Butch Jones.

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
Collins will riff on how, in his system, there is no set player at any position. “We don’t talk like that,” he said postgame when asked about who’s Tech’s quarterback moving forward. “You notice out there today there were probably six safeties who played in the game. I don’t see people sitting here asking me who is going to be the starting safety moving forward. We don’t think in those terms.”

This kind of stuff infuriates me. Is this some kind of politically correct running of a team?! No starters, no direction, no leadership and then we wonder why we lose to the Citadel. He sounds like a flake.

Animal02

Banned
Collins will riff on how, in his system, there is no set player at any position. “We don’t talk like that,” he said postgame when asked about who’s Tech’s quarterback moving forward. “You notice out there today there were probably six safeties who played in the game. I don’t see people sitting here asking me who is going to be the starting safety moving forward. We don’t think in those terms.”

This kind of stuff infuriates me. Is this some kind of politically correct running of a team?! No starters, no direction, no leadership and then we wonder why we lose to the Citadel. He sounds like a flake.
But but but, this is his dream job:rolleyes: