Season tickets

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Mine arrived today. Coasters look kind of cheap, but oh well...it'll make a nice addition to my new basement bar

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
Supposed to get mine by the end of the day today!

i6j2919ia9tcc94l5xgp.gif
Yes! Lol!

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
just got my Georgia State student season tickets ...they basically begged students to claim them lol. I'll be getting tech's off stubhub after I sell my sun belt champion GSU one's for thousands of dollars

LibertyTurns

Banned
Mine arrived today. Coasters look kind of cheap, but oh well...it'll make a nice addition to my new basement bar
I know money's tight but I'd rather get nothing extra as opposed to a short stack of cheap coasters. I received 3- all have very poor graphics and due to bad packaging have already been damaged prior to me opening the package (the corners are smashed). One coaster has a GT on it so it's actually recognizable that there's an attachment to our fine institute. Second has a blurry Grant Field image & third was a head on shot of the Wreck entering Grant Field. To me the overall lackluster quality of the product is just another indicator from the leadership regarding how little they care about athletics or the fanbase.

That being said I'm glad that GT didn't eff up my season tickets like my Ireland tickets. I hate complaining to our school about screwing up things as simple as mailing out something we paid for over 6 months ago, but c'mon guys this doesn't take a rocket scientist to get right. On order is placed, seats are assigned and within an extremely short period of time (minutes) afterwards the system should be able to mail you what you've purchased. They're actively encouraging me not to buy anything directly and just wait like I used to & buy off the secondary market for a whole lot less aggravation and $$.

I know money's tight but I'd rather get nothing extra as opposed to a short stack of cheap coasters. I received 3- all have very poor graphics and due to bad packaging have already been damaged prior to me opening the package (the corners are smashed). One coaster has a GT on it so it's actually recognizable that there's an attachment to our fine institute. Second has a blurry Grant Field image & third was a head on shot of the Wreck entering Grant Field. To me the overall lackluster quality of the product is just another indicator from the leadership regarding how little they care about athletics or the fanbase.

That being said I'm glad that GT didn't eff up my season tickets like my Ireland tickets. I hate complaining to our school about screwing up things as simple as mailing out something we paid for over 6 months ago, but c'mon guys this doesn't take a rocket scientist to get right. On order is placed, seats are assigned and within an extremely short period of time (minutes) afterwards the system should be able to mail you what you've purchased. They're actively encouraging me not to buy anything directly and just wait like I used to & buy off the secondary market for a whole lot less aggravation and $$.
My coasters, though obviously cheap, were apparently of better quality than yours. Regarding the Ireland tickets, even though Tech offered the package, I sorta think the actual distribution of the tickets to the game was something controlled by ticketmaster, or someone in Ireland.