Roman Reigns ESPN article about Tech

apatriot1776

Jolly Good Fellow
Well GT's window just closed, unless you want to market with the ex-champ
How much longer he will wrestle is in question but Roman will be champ again soon, I guarantee it.

Roman’s been the #1 bad guy in WWE for almost four years now. It was a legendary run but the Bloodline story risks going stale. Losing is necessary to start a new storyline with Rock/Roman, cement Cody (another ATL guy btw) as a star, and eventually turn Roman back into a good guy.

AugustaSwarm

Jolly Good Fellow
For what it is worth I am 99% certain he will drop the title Sunday night. One hell of a run and I am curious where you heard the audio regarding the chemo meds?

I don't think he's still taking chemo - he's in remission (i hope) and is on medication to keep him in remission.

MacDaddy2

Jolly Good Fellow
How much longer he will wrestle is in question but Roman will be champ again soon, I guarantee it.

Roman’s been the #1 bad guy in WWE for almost four years now. It was a legendary run but the Bloodline story risks going stale. Losing is necessary to start a new storyline with Rock/Roman, cement Cody (another ATL guy btw) as a star, and eventually turn Roman back into a good guy.
The correct term is heel,,,,,,