Roman Reigns ESPN article about Tech

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Guy was a stud. We had some amazing talent on that team. I sat in the rain in Jacksonville wondering how in the hell we lost to Wake with Calvin and Tashard and Joe and Phillip Wheeler and all of the talent we had. No way we should've lost that game.

Chan gon Chan.

Techfan02

Ramblin' Wreck
Guy was a stud. We had some amazing talent on that team. I sat in the rain in Jacksonville wondering how in the hell we lost to Wake with Calvin and Tashard and Joe and Phillip Wheeler and all of the talent we had. No way we should've lost that game.
Chan Gailey.

apatriot1776

Jolly Good Fellow

MacDaddy2

Jolly Good Fellow
Roman's getting a ton of press this WM cycle and it's all retrospective - he also just said he's still on heavy leukemia meds. Hope this doesn't foreshadow an early retirement, but even if it is, he's had a hell of a WWE career and I'm proud he's still involved with the football program.
For what it is worth I am 99% certain he will drop the title Sunday night. One hell of a run and I am curious where you heard the audio regarding the chemo meds?

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
One of the toughest and meanest SOBs, to ever play on the flats. Needless to say, one of my favorites of all time.

I actually own one of his high school jerseys. When I lived in Pensacola, his younger female cousin was one of my middle school students. I asked her if she could snag me one of Joe’s jerseys. She said she’d try. She told me that he was not allowed to give me a tech jersey, but he gave her a high school jersey to give me. Hopefully one day I’ll get him to sign it.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
For what it is worth I am 99% certain he will drop the title Sunday night. One hell of a run and I am curious where you heard the audio regarding the chemo meds?
Yep. Didn’t realize it was Randy Rhodes son. Wrestling is hot garbage imo but I’m sure it entertained those that like it.