@Pitt Saturday 7:00 pm

New Old Guy

Jolly Good Fellow
Kind of surprising, but in Vegas we open as 4 point favorites. After NC State, maybe the bookies figure we come out ”highly motivated”. I sure hope so.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Bookies normally don’t move lines that much on revenge/bounce back factor. This seems to only slightly include recent loss by us and win by Pitt. Didn’t expect this but hey ….. whatever

Pitt shot out of their mind against UNC. Hopefully that doesn’t happen again. Our D will have to be good

And Ivy should be happy as this is a game we need to go big in. Likely no small lineup the way they play

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
You’re going to see the type of defense we’re accustomed to seeing GT play tomorrow night. I’m fairly confident of that. Hopefully they’ve all taken that last performance personally. The question, as in most games this year, is can we score enough points?

CJP told me if wished they could have played this game Wednesday morning at 8am. Pitt is probably still celebrating from their win in Chapel Hill. Either way, this is one that we need to find a way to win.

What to watch for:

- Can Rodney continue his solid play?
- Does Deivon rebound. He had been playing well.
- Will Pittsburgh be flat off the win in Chapel Hill?
- Can Deebo or Miles get hot from deep?

We’ve got to see the ball move on offense, and we hopefully our defense can create some turnovers for easy baskets.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Kind of surprising, but in Vegas we open as 4 point favorites. After NC State, maybe the bookies figure we come out ”highly motivated”. I sure hope so.
Looks like that opening line was a mistake. VegasInsider does that at times. We're actually the underdog, currently +3.5 points.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Looks like that opening line was a mistake. VegasInsider does that at times. We're actually the underdog, currently +3.5 points.

I thought we were going to be dogs. This just means we can get + money on the ML. Jackets take this one tonight!

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
Rodney playing well, save for the Howard'esque' foul with six seconds to go in the half. The team is running a solid stat line so far. Need 7 more team minutes to the W hug.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Difference in turnovers made a big difference.

Screenshot_20220219-210512.jpg

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
Great road win!!! Played with tremendous energy tonight. I thought the meltdown was coming late in the second half, but we battled through.