Navy vs Memphis

Ugasux

Georgia Tech Fan
Great game. Navy has a 14 10 lead late 2nd qt. Keynan Reynolds is awesome! I think he is from Ga. He is one td from all time Qb rushing record! Did Paul recruit him?
Navy's Bback is 253 lbs!!!!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Overs actions
One of there ab is very tall. Used mostly for blocking.

After the dive hand off, on the keep, the qb seems quicker down the line than we are

Also qb does not retreat or bow into the backfield.

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
I haven't been watching the game, but every time I watch Navy play they seem to run their offense a lot faster and quicker than we do. I know they don't have as good as athletes or speed as we do, so what gives? Why does it seem like our offense is a lot slower for plays to develop.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
I haven't been watching the game, but every time I watch Navy play they seem to run their offense a lot faster and quicker than we do. I know they don't have as good as athletes or speed as we do, so what gives? Why does it seem like our offense is a lot slower for plays to develop.

Because the correct players are blocked on the play.

Ugasux

Georgia Tech Fan
I just started watching in 2nd quarter. Their O seems so much crisper! Thanks to Boomer, Longest and others it is nice to compare them to us!

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck

What does that have to do with the speed of execution? Even if we don't block someone the speed of the play would still be the same...it might not be effective, but it wouldn't change the quickness of development.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer

What does that have to do with the speed of execution? Even if we don't block someone the speed of the play would still be the same...it might not be effective, but it wouldn't change the quickness of development.

It messes up the read keys when the wrong players are left unblocked. If players aren't picked up or the read key is blocked JT has to think rather than make thread and get downhill.

Ugasux

Georgia Tech Fan
Navy goes up 31-20. Seems they run a lot of tight formations with no wide recievers. B back gashing them. Fun to watch!!!!!

GT Tennessee

Jolly Good Fellow
I was thinking the same thing. Navy runs this offense better than we do period. I love watching this offense. Hopefully in the bye week we can address things.