Josh Pastner?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Will you guys please stop replying to Ron? I see your comments, and it makes me take him off “ignore” temporarily (just like Peac, I guess).

And GT EE, it’s Ron Bell, not Ball.

Heh, resurrecting the Ron accounts for those who have them on ignore is half the fun.

Methinks we're in for an epic melt of sorts from one of them soon.

ETA: I'm taking odds on the first to get a death threat via PM, btw.

crut

Helluva Engineer
Heh, resurrecting the Ron accounts for those who have them on ignore is half the fun.

Methinks we're in for an epic melt of sorts from one of them soon.

ETA: I'm taking odds on the first to get a death threat via PM, btw.

This is hilarious that Ron Bell is actually on a GT forum for real. I've jokingly accused people of being him, but I think we actually have him in our presence. This guy really cannot let his lies go.

D-man44

Helluva Engineer
It's not about this sexual assault case being true or not. It's about the fact this onion is being peeled and who knows what could surface aside from this. Everything is NOT ok lol. You can be in denial if you want.
who we hiring no good assistants because of NCAA violations and no high end mid major took it last time who we gettibg now Stallings???

Last edited:

MidtownJacket

Staff member
So admittedly I am a few stout pours of Bourbon in right now getting ready for the ZimaPatrol tonight but this thread is getting interesting again. If for no reason other than I am getting pulled into the shenanigans of Peacone, KG01, et all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
So admittedly I am a few stout pours of Bourbon in right now getting ready for the ZimaPatrol tonight but this thread is getting interesting again. If for no reason other than I am getting pulled into the shenanigans of Peacone, KG01, et all.

Hey Farva what’s that place you like to go with all the crazy **** on the wall?

E30C02DF-7B4B-40BD-AC45-757D002EE98F.jpeg

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Hahahaha
Oh god no. Not pistol whipping. We finally got to see my man Sky get in the game then travel back to the bench. See what I did there? :cigar:

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
The fact that Ron's life is so small that he can spend time trolling a fan site that has no impact on his legal claims is an indication of where this whole mess stands at the moment. He needs a lot of attention, which is why the entire fallout with Pastner began. Eventually, he will tire of this if we simply ignore his posts. When you think about what would motivate him in this regard it makes his case look more and more hopeless.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
My point is tech can't fire him and if he is somehow gone next season I'm extremely scared.

Your first-choice, Kevin Stallings, can be had probably. ;)

Honestly though, if the FBI stuff comes out (and I hope it starts too around tourney time), we could be seeing upheaval all over the country. It's a brand of chaos I've wished for ever since I became aware of how clean(sic) college basketball recruiting is.

I say all that to say, if that happens, the whole (cbb) world will be in flux so we'd face fewer barriers to hiring a good coach from the pool of untainted guys who'll be left.