Jackets over FAMU

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Good win, I hope this team can develop, because as the season has progressed, I am not that impressed with the ACC. I think GT could make some noise.

GT_EE78

Banned
Moore looked really good 14 pts and 2/2 on threes.
Devoe was good .8pt 3 asst 4 steals
i think i'd be considering giving them a start or two to see if there gonna be ready for acc minutes.

Deleted member 2897

It was like 42-17 at one point, so we were playing a ton of guys. Onward and upwards! The start of like 7 of the next 8 being at home. We need to run up some wins!

GT_EE78

Banned
The question is how long will he be behind Moses
since none of the non-Banks bigs are looking either great or consistent, Moore looks good in a small lineup .
Not sure that will work in acc play but i'm all in favor of seeing Moore and Devoe playing time ramping up over the next few games

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
Why is Alvarado struggling? His analytics weren't so hot. He seems to play to the competition, so hopefully he steps it up when ACC play begins.

Ramblingon

Ramblin' Wreck
Tech isn't so bad with Tenn beating the Zags, St. Johns still undefeated and Northwestern giving Michigan a time last week. Our defense is pretty darn good. Moore could end up being a game changer for us. But please take him to the Varsity and load him up with dogs, rings and fries.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I wasn't able to watch the game, but saw Phillips had 6 turnovers in 15 minutes. How did that even happen?

Heh, he's been pressing all season. Hopefully he settles in. Seems like he's trying to prove himself. Just needs to let the game cone to him. No need to try to be Okogie.

glandon1960

Jolly Good Fellow
Hard to judge this one by looking at stats for this one. First half team took care of ball - got up 30 early in second half and CJP played a lot of different lineups and gave playing time to many. We did not shoot many threes. Movement/cuts were really good first half and early second until game well out of hand.

Banks at times looked really good, at times a little lost (on Defense - CJP and Reveno got after him during a couple time outs). He did have several nice feeds from high and low post. AD did not do much today
CGB looked very tentative in first half - played great second half.
Moore played really well on both ends - agree that he may see minutes at 4 spot, just not sure how that will go against ACC bigs,.
Cole played - not a lot, but finally healthy enough to go ... Wright did some nice things and a couple things that made you pull your hair out (bricked dunk trying to showboat on uncontested breakaway ... even he laughed).
Phillips struggled all day - most of the turnovers were late with second team (he was only guard in last few minutes). Alston started in his spot and played well.
Devoe was good - made mostly good decisions and some nice assists.
Sjouland bricked the other dunk ... did make a nice step back 3 with shot clock running out - you can see he should become a very good player once he gains strength - very clearly rushing things today and made more than a few bad decisions (CJP left him in ... clear Sjouland knew what he did wrong most of the time),

Took care of business - beat team we should have easily ... defense was solid until late. Played more zone than we have been - not sure we needed to, but guessing to work on it some.