In all seriousness if we lose next week how bad will it get?

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
It’ll somehow be even worse. Then wait until Clemson puts at least 70+ on us again.

Only if we run the hurry up offense when we get the ball. An inferior team needs to slow the game down to not allow more reps by the superior team. We didn't do that last year. Maybe we have learned for this year.

We will not lose (<10%) to KSU.

cthenrys

Ramblin' Wreck
Only if we run the hurry up offense when we get the ball. An inferior team needs to slow the game down to not allow more reps by the superior team. We didn't do that last year. Maybe we have learned for this year.

We will not lose (<10%) to KSU.
I think Saturdays result makes it much less likely - but would would bet your $$ on it ? I wouldn’t

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I think Saturdays result makes it much less likely - but would would bet your $$ on it ? I wouldn’t

LOL, I don't bet on sports. The futures and stock market provide better opportunities.

Plus betting on GT to lose would take away the fun. Betting on GT to win (at football) would only accentuate my mood swings.

cthenrys

Ramblin' Wreck
It's bad enough that we are included in articles like this, but if we lose next week we will be in class all our own...

Yep - that’s like the Pitt handshake or the historic margin v Clemson. Not the kind of press you want. Thanks CGC !!!

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
If we lose to KSU im putting my GT merch in the Goodwill box.
I don't have a lot of Gt merchandise but I live in a neighborhood full of SEC alums. All of them rock the swag of their respective teams. Including the house flags. All of those teams. Banners waving proudly and lapping in the breeze each and every Saturday. So I decided I was going to jump in the game. Ordered a 3' x 5' GT flag off of Amazon. Surprisingly in the right shade of gold. Was supposed to arrive Friday so I could have it flapping proudly in the breeze all day Saturday. The plan was to hang it out before deaprting for the dove field at 5 AM.

But the merciful Lord Jesus saw to it that it came late...as alll shipments now do these days. I did not get to hang it for gameday!!!!! So instead of my neighbors asking me how in the heck GT lost to NIu they simply asked how many doves I shot. I said I was an effort based, elite dove shooter. They didn't know what that meant so we went to one guy's house and grilled steaks and drank bourbon. I hope that flag shows up again in the next year we beat Uga. If it shows up in the next 3 - 11 weeks am going to see that as an omen and bet my entire life savings on the upset aginst the Dwags this year. Go Jackets !!!! and anyone know where I can get some 16 gauge #8 shells???

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
I don't have a lot of Gt merchandise but I live in a neighborhood full of SEC alums. All of them rock the swag of their respective teams. Including the house flags. All of those teams. Banners waving proudly and lapping in the breeze each and every Saturday. So I decided I was going to jump in the game. Ordered a 3' x 5' GT flag off of Amazon. Surprisingly in the right shade of gold. Was supposed to arrive Friday so I could have it flapping proudly in the breeze all day Saturday. The plan was to hang it out before deaprting for the dove field at 5 AM.

But the merciful Lord Jesus saw to it that it came late...as alll shipments now do these days. I did not get to hang it for gameday!!!!! So instead of my neighbors asking me how in the heck GT lost to NIu they simply asked how many doves I shot. I said I was an effort based, elite dove shooter. They didn't know what that meant so we went to one guy's house and grilled steaks and drank bourbon. I hope that flag shows up again in the next year we beat Uga. If it shows up in the next 3 - 11 weeks am going to see that as an omen and bet my entire life savings on the upset aginst the Dwags this year. Go Jackets !!!! and anyone know where I can get some 16 gauge #8 shells???
Nice. Finally, someone else who shoots a 16ga

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer

Try Brownells. I found some 12 gauge there when no one else had them.

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck

which flag did you get off amazon?

DavidStandingBear

Jolly Good Fellow
But what do you think the ad would do then if that happened?
Resign himself. We don’t have the money to buy out CGC and hire a good coach. I don’t beleive we lose to KSU, but if so it’s on TS for hiring that guy with no real experience and giving him a 7 yr contract. That would show that after 3 years we’re not as good as a CPJ team

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
A win against Kennesaw does not prove anything other than the minimum. If the defense can't get Kennesaw off the field...it's bad. Of the offense can't move the ball and finish drives against Kennesaw...it's gonna be bad for a long time.

The Transition has been a smoke screen for the lack of preparedness so far, but it's it's pretty clear the coaching staff has trouble putting our players in the best position to be successful. I don't know how they can turn that around, but I hope they do.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
which flag did you get off amazon?
I forget the item # but go to Amazon and look at GT house flags in 3' X 5'. There's a bunch of them, mostly in navy and yellow. there's only one in the kind of gold that most of us older fans recognize as an authentic school color.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Nice. Finally, someone else who shoots a 16ga
I shot my last 2-1/2 boxes of shells in the morning. Spent the afternoon trying to find some more and was not successful. My buddy loaned me his Beretta 20 ga. semiauto and some shells for the afternoon hunt. That is a great little gun. Never had a 20 ga. nor ever shot a semiauto before but may have to pick one up soon. It's not just less recoil but a much lighter weight overall.