I'm starting to hate FSU fans.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
at first I felt bad for them after the playoff snub. but after uga destroyed them and how they STILL aren't over it and are coming up with conspiracy theories with kirk herbstreit pisses me off. he had nothing to do with the committee's decision. move on. season's been over for three months.

On twitter they keep threatening and harassing Kirk. I've never loved Kirk but I never hated him either. I'm indifferent about him. He does his job and seems like a quality human. I feel terrible for him bc FSU fans just don't let it go.

I hope we humble these hillbillies real quick in Ireland.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
If you remember the 90s games then you should already have solid FSU dislike...

I actually rooted for fsu as a lad. Hey, dont look at me like that, I had reasons.

I got over it, especially as a GT student in the late 90's. Now they can catch fire with the rest of em as far as I care.

Pondering Amazon GIF by Saltburn

Techster

Helluva Engineer
There's a whole lot of 'we're much too good for the acc' going on too. I sympathize with their position to an extent, but they're just *******s about it

Unfortunately, we'll probably see them in the B1G whenever this ACC thing resolves itself.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
Unfortunately, we'll probably see them in the B1G whenever this ACC thing resolves itself.
I hope the FSU fanboys get their wish and ESPN brokers a backroom deal worth ***billions***to shuffle them to the SEC.
When I move in to my nice new house, I’d prefer not to take the annoying neighbor with me. :D
Would be fun to watch them gloat for a minute and then realize what happened.

tomknight

Ramblin' Wreck
If you remember the 90s games then you should already have solid FSU dislike...

After the Charlie Ward game here, I was in Vinigs at brunch, and a group of about 6 of them came. They started, very loudly, saying things like Tech sux, they own the ACC, blah blah. After a bit, I finally went over and asked them to pipe down so my family could enjoy the jazz band and their meal. Of course, they jumped up out of their chairs and wanted to bump chests

Luckily, they had made enough people angry that about everyone in the whole place then jumped up and told them to shut it.

Cops arrived soon after and ate quietly

Just no reason to go somewhere nice and ruin it for everyone. Most everyone there wasn't a Tech nor a FSU fan, but everyone was sick of that crew.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Yeah, along with us.

Oh My God Omg GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Herbstreit was pushing for FSU to be left out of the playoffs before Travis got hurt. Once he got hurt he very vocally continued to push for them to be left out and used Travis's injury as his reason. It was pretty shady to say the least.

Kinda illustrates the problem, which is BSPN has a financial stake in it more than a "news" entity should. It's tangential influence perhaps, but influence still.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
What did Herbstreet do other than have helmets up guessing who would play in what game?
Man… where have you been? He led the lynch mob, dude. Biggest pitchfork of all. He lobbied the selection committee to leave FSU out before Jordan Travis even got injured and apparently he had a bounty out for Travis in the North Alabama locker room. Would’ve had more takers if he waited until next week vs Florida, but that’s just how diabolical he was… no one would suspect North Alabama! Oh, and there’s a good chance he falsified ballots just to make sure no one went soft after they still managed to beat Lville with a third string qb. Kirk is the DEBIL!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Man… where have you been? He led the lynch mob, dude. Biggest pitchfork of all. He lobbied the selection committee to leave FSU out before Jordan Travis even got injured and apparently he had a bounty out for Travis in the North Alabama locker room. Would’ve had more takers if he waited until next week vs Florida, but that’s just how diabolical he was… no one would suspect North Alabama! Oh, and there’s a good chance he falsified ballots just to make sure no one went soft after they still managed to beat Lville with a third string qb. Kirk is the DEBIL!

LoL, do I sense sarcasm? Don't confuse me with someone who cares about other "college" football teams staffed by mercenaries.

It's all good, college baseball is interesting and the Giro starts this weekend.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
There's a whole lot of 'we're much too good for the acc' going on too. I sympathize with their position to an extent, but they're just *******s about it
THIS. Like they think they run the whole conference. Football is one sport bruh and we all know the ACC's bread and butter is basketball.