I'm really sorry for Nessler and Daniels

stech81

Helluva Engineer
th

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
Coach O indicated he realized that he needed to get more stout on both sides of the LOS and improve the passing offense for LSU to go to the next level. Sounds like the same formula CGC is looking to implement with GT. One can only hope we can have results like this in a few years.

FWIW, I've always thought there is a LOT of talent in the state of LA that might be interested in coming to GT. I think back to Kerry Watkins, Nat Dorsey and Greg Gathers (had to stop playing due to health reasons) as finds in the recent past. In addition to TX, I hope we continue to recruit LA.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
I feel like this game is such a typical championship game for the mutts, always so close but just don't finish . Such Joy in lsu laying into them

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
I posted a few threads trashing the dwags but the mods deleted all of them so I thought I'd have better luck posting a thread congratulating the dwags.

So this thread is for all Tech fans who, along with the mods, want the best for the University of Georgia.

So on behalf of all the moderators of GTSwarm, a hearty good luck to all Georgia fans.

Deleted member 2897

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA