Hutson Mason's Parents

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Can we all chip in and rent a giant air filled Buzz so Xenoabe can put it in the Mason's front yard?

Go4Tech

Jolly Good Fellow
How about going to their neighbor, on the kitchen window side of the house, and negotiating placement of a larger than life picture of CPJ (typically a sheet of plywood size) at the property line? Put the sign up very late in the evening/very early morning.

When they get up to make coffee, you will hear the scream at your house!

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
Lord, y'all aren't doing hate week right. Clearly Xenoabe is not going to do anything untoward let alone illegal unless he is a total idiot. That is unlikely since he is a Tech fan and posts here. So posts in the thread are just for amusement purposes only during hate week.

I would probably just want to congratulate the Masons on being parents of the QB who won't be purposely injured in the game by his opponents. Always smarter to have your son play for the dirty team than against them.

B Lifsey

Helluva Engineer
Knock on the door. When they answer it, punch them in the face. If only one parent comes to the door, punch that parent in the face, go inside, find the other parent and punch him/her in the face.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
The real thing you have to worry about in my opinion, is now that the Mason's know where YOU live...what will they do to YOU!

:LOL: I lol'd at this one. OP better install a panic room, electric fence, moat and guard like today. Or he could just take the numbers off his mailbox and put on a fake mustache. They'll never find him.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
Well Hutson is probably coming home for thanksgiving... Some good ole brownies with some heavy duty laxatives could be in order.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Guys, don't see a problem with joking about it and what everyone here does on their own is their prerogative.

However, let's keep people's personal/private information out of the discussion.

Thanks.