How does this next period rate

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Legitimate question.

Do other fan bases constantly try to negate coaches by continuously referencing the previous coaches recruits?
I've definitely seen it before. I've seen brought up when people discuss Mark Helfrich at Oregon and David Shaw at Stanford. Stuff like they road Harbaugh/Kelly's coat tails to success but will they be able to do anything with their own players blah blah blah. There was a fairly vocal group about Shaw after their Northwestern loss but it's obviously cooled down now that they are doing so well. I still see it now and again about Oregon.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Lighten up Francis and breakout your reading comprehension skills. The "just facts" statement was in reference to the record since 2010. One good season in the midst of four .500ish seasons and now a total collapse in what will most likely end up as a 3-9 season is IN MY OPINION a polished turd when looking at the OVERALL program since 2010. As I also stated 2014 was a great year so I'm not discounting that. Anytime we beat ugag it makes a good season great but this is more about the overall big picture. I'm not gonna write a novel on this board arguing all off the problems with the football team in all 3 phases of the game. Anyone who knows anything about football can see it plain as day and some of those problems have been there since 2008.

Ok Sally....ill try to lighten up now that you have admitted the turd comment was an opinion.