HATE WEEK 2023

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I will never forget my first COFH game. I always went back to Tennessee for Thanksgiving as an undergrad. When the ball was first snapped, the sound of the two lines meeting was loud. I thought to myself, now this is different.

GTRhino24

GT Athlete
In 1998 during hate week, uga fans lined Techwood in RV tailgates on game day. From Field Hall, we launched water balloons down on their fans. The sun was behind the building so it was basically coming from the shadows. We got them all riled up and then went down to them. We tried to help them figure out where they were coming from. Then we went back inside and launched some more. F’em.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
In 1998 during hate week, uga fans lined Techwood in RV tailgates on game day. From Field Hall, we launched water balloons down on their fans. The sun was behind the building so it was basically coming from the shadows. We got them all riled up and then went down to them. We tried to help them figure out where they were coming from. Then we went back inside and launched some more. F’em.
So basically, these fans all gave up their spots in the trailer park to drive their homes to the game.

Lil G

Ramblin' Wreck
UGA’s starting wr’s Rara Thomas and Ladd Mcconkey look doubtful/questionable to play Saturday after injuries against Tennessee.
Rara had 383 yards this season
Mcconkey had 418

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
So I went to the Syracuse game this past weekend. Walking down the stairs after the game a student started What's The Good Word. It got quiet so I yelled HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS, expecting someone to finish the call. A few people looked at me crazy. So I yelled PISS ON EM because nobody else did.

I think the rest of that call got lost in the younger generation. Sad. We can never let our level of hate dissipate like that.
If I heard you I woulda yelled the proper response man. :(

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GT CAKE THWG.jpg

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Not from Merriam-Webster.com:

Class (noun):
[‘klas]

1. The period in which a body of students meets regularly to study an academic subject. [Players at (u)GA never go to class.]

2. A high quality of social or economic status. [Fans of (u)GA have no class.]