HATE WEEK 2023

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Probably don't know the Differential X Differential Y cheer either.
I think they were expecting To He!! With Georgia.
They also have a new thing with first downs, FIRST AND TENNN GEORGIA TECH...WAOOOOOOWOOOOP

My brother said it wasn't around when he was a student so I guess I'm on the older side of the fan base now at 31 lol

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
BUZZ THWG.jpg

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
My SR year, back when the students were in the lower east up to about the 35-yardline, some frat sprung for cases and cases of dog biscuits and handed them out to students in the entrance line. We filled our pockets with the things and brought them right in. When the mutts ran in, as they reached the sideline right in front of us, a hail of dog biscuits ensued. They had to wear their helmets all game and they finally had to muzzle UGA, the mascot. I swear I thought that dog would kill himself eating those things. He must have put down 10 pounds of biscuits that day.

Oh, and we won, too.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I remember it as “Differential Y, Differential X”. The order mattered because of the rhyme that was to follow.
That was the version the students changed it to. That was back when we had pep rallies in the stadium and they passed out the words to the cheers. No one used them anyway.

Lil G

Ramblin' Wreck
Gentlemen I have but one question to ask: Why not us? Why can’t we be the team to ruin their win streak? Why shouldn’t we be the one to make the playoff committee lose sleep and make them pull their hair out with tough decisions. Lest we not forget, we had them on the brink last year with 2 non-P5 QBs and a worse offensive line than what we have this year. We had them scared. This year, it’s our turn to finish things off on our terms. We have accomplished goal #1 which was to go bowling. Now, it’s time to play like we have nothing to lose. It’ll be almost a month after this game until we see our Yellow Jackets suit up one final time in 2023. Plenty of time to heal. I know what all the pundits are saying. Nobody gives us a chance in this game. But guess what, It’s Atlanta. It’s nighttime. It’s Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate. IT’S TIME TO TURN THE YELLOW JACKETS LOOSE!!
I properly read that last sentence in the voice of Derrick Moore.

WE DIDNT COME HERE TO PLAY AROUND
If they played this audio before kickoff I would have an aneurysm

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
It's up to us to derail their season. Just gotta play within ourselves and not make mistakes. We can't have stupid penalties like spitting or unsportsmanlike blocking to the wall. Be in control and hopefully keep it close until 4th quarter. Let's go Jackets
Nobody wants to make mistakes, but if you take chances they're going to happen. We're going to have to take some well-calculated risks and stay loose. Just play hard and force the dogs to make more mistakes than we do. Play rough. Push the envelope. We'll go conservative when we burn up the clock to end the game.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
You and every other GT fan needs to be wearing gold to this game
As it should be every week that isn't a whiteout. Unfortunately we're going to have 25% of the fanbase wear gold, 25% wear white, 25% wear blue/black, and 25% wear grey/any other color including red. And since the stadium will be atleast 50% gaggers who will all wear red, it will end up looking like only 12% of the stadium is Tech fans.