#GTvsMIA Schadenfreude

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
It doesn't matter how convinced anyone is, the call on the field was fumble and that call was irrefutable on replay. So, it was absolutely a fumble because the box score says so.

We all owe Mario a debt of gratitude. Perhaps we should start an old fashioned letter writing campaign to thank him for his generosity? Perhaps we could offer some math tutoring?
I definitely think flooding him with Thank-You cards would be hilarious.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
1696771375628.png

And I used to think unis didn't matter.

Hoss

Georgia Tech Fan
I saw a pretty good post actually. It's obviously all on Mario, but how does the QB, not just say "no coach im going to take a knee". Crazy how obvious the right solution is, but no one one Miami seemed to understand.
I read an article where they say Van Dyke has control to change the play at the line of scrimmage

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Miami’s running back needed 1 yard for 100 yards on the day.

Things that make you go hmmm

Haha, hope it was worth it, suckasssssssss!!!

Seriously though, IIUC, the 'no kneeling' thing is a thing for Cristobal. Like they preach to always be going all out and kneeling means they're not doing that. Seems stupid and last night was a manifestation of that stupidity.

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
They are all cocksuckers. Every last one. I don’t care about being crass. Attached pictures is an anverage one. They deserve it

Attachments

• IMG_6970.png
    IMG_6970.png
    499 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_6971.jpeg
    IMG_6971.jpeg
    569.4 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_6972.jpeg
    IMG_6972.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_6973.jpeg
    IMG_6973.jpeg
    513.8 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_6974.jpeg
    IMG_6974.jpeg
    501.8 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_6975.jpeg
    IMG_6975.jpeg
    300.1 KB · Views: 202

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Now that paying players is legal, they have no advantage

I was watching the pregame on the ACCN somewhat halfheartedly. Seems like they were talking to an "old school" Cane, maybe Edgerrin James? Anyway, I thought he said something along the lines of "we (Miami) were doing NIL long before it was even a thing' or wtte. The whole cast of the pregame show laughed. I wasn't quite sure if I heard it correctly. Would love to know if anyone else heard this and/or can correct me.

Also, props to Coach Mark Richt. His alma mater just lost a heart breaker in a crushing manner, and he was unabashedly pissed off about it on the postgame show. I thought it was refreshingly honest for a paid talking head.