• Over

Votes: 175 90.2%
  • Under

Votes: 19 9.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Our schedule is rough, yes. BUT we should go 6-6 or 7-5.

I wouldn't be shocked at 5-7, would be a bit disappointing. 4-8 or below is when we hit the PANIC button.

8-4 or above would be remarkable.
Good take on our schedule.
If our 6 wins include Vt and NCST, i will be pleased.

Looking àt conference realignment, we need to show we came out of a terrible stretch and now are better them.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Y’all will laugh but I’m saying it so that I can say I told you so if it happens. I think there’s a good chance we head into Notre Dame week undefeated and ranked a top 20 team. I think Louisville could be a bigger threat than FSU. Outside of that, I think we handle everyone else leading up to ND.

I firmly believe our offense will be among the best in the nation and our defense will take the needed step (it would be absolutely wild if we stayed worst in nation in multiple aspects)

Voted 8-4 and I genuinely think that’s a reasonable prediction with our trajectory.

Right there with ya

This is 8-10 win team

Jolly Good Fellow
Right there with ya

This is 8-10 win team
I so hope you are correct. I am old and only have about 10 more years to give a sh*t about GT FB. Program owes me 1 more 10 win year (LOL)... and, I love our offense..great quarterbacking is 75% of offensive football..and HK can play...
so, as it has always been for GT, it will come down to our defense. Can we stop anybody? Ever?

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
This board is giving FSU way too much credit to be the same FSU team giving us a 25% chance? They lost their entire d line, QB, RB and both play makers at WR. I am here to say I think we beat them by 10+
Can you ship some of your Koolaid to NC?

Tech Lawyer

Jolly Good Fellow
This board is giving FSU way too much credit to be the same FSU team giving us a 25% chance? They lost their entire d line, QB, RB and both play makers at WR. I am here to say I think we beat them by 10+
I agree 100% Eli. FSU was hoping to pull a miracle haul from the Spring portal to address the position concerns you mentioned. They are also in trouble at TE and RT. Much to the coaching staff's dismay and surprise almost no one came in or transferred out for that matter. Then to make matters worse, the Alabama WR transfer Malik Benson whom they are counting on - hurt his ankle in their Spring "SHOWCASE" game. He is expected back, but more precious practice time will be lost this summer. The FSU media is openly expressing concern about their season. Their fanbase is another story. The average Seminole fan believes the old dynasty is back and that the ACC competition is below them. Borrowing a story- line from Dabo Sweeney last year after they beat ND... " If FSU was a stock - you should sell it all !"

Eli

Helluva Engineer
Can you ship some of your Koolaid to NC?

I think it’s more delusional expecting them to be so much better than us. It’s hard enough replacing pieces in the NFL where you have your entire schedule based around football. We aren’t talking about a team that had superior recruiting depth but rather have replaced major pieces via the portal and I am failing to see where each of those positions filled are better than last year? If so I’d like some insight

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I think it’s more delusional expecting them to be so much better than us. It’s hard enough replacing pieces in the NFL where you have your entire schedule based around football. We aren’t talking about a team that had superior recruiting depth but rather have replaced major pieces via the portal and I am failing to see where each of those positions filled are better than last year? If so I’d like some insight