Golden

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Between Golden and O'Leary, I guess there's a place for St. Richt to end up after the leg humpers fire him at the end of the season (which may happen if even Bucktooth Blew is saying negative things about him on the radio).

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I was hoping he'd still be there by the time we played them. You see what's happening with the other team in Miami since they fired their HC.

1939hotmagic

Jolly Good Fellow
SC, UCF, and Miami positions now open in our neck of the woods; probably Virginia by the end of the season, and Beamer stepping aside at VPI wouldn't be a surprise.

Can't help but believe that Matt Rhule at Temple and Justin Fuente at Memphis will get hard looks after the seasons they're having, unless either simply collapses in November. Matt Campbell at Toledo looks to be the next great coaching hope out in the MAC. [Mark Hudspeth at Louisiana-Lafayette, until this season looked like a rising coaching star with three straight 9-4 seasons and three New Orleans Bowl victories, but this season has been kinda tough at 2-4, and LA-Laf is in NCAA major-violations hot water now for stuff done by an assistant coach back in 2010 and 2011, Hudspeth's first years as HC there.]

a5ehren

Jolly Good Fellow
UCF could be a really good job for a P5 assistant or good (but not "hot") G5 head coach looking to bolster their resume and skip taking a Wake Forest or Kansas level P5 gig.

If I were UCF, I'd make a run at the App State and GaSo head coaches.

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
If I was the AD at any school with a football HC vacancy, Cutcliffe would be at the top of my list.
I think he would be insane to leave Duke, but I would ask and let him tell me NO.

a5ehren

Jolly Good Fellow
If I was the AD at any school with a football HC vacancy, Cutcliffe would be at the top of my list.
I think he would be insane to leave Duke, but I would ask and let him tell me NO.
I can't imagine he'd take another SEC job after the way he was treated at Ole Miss, but I have to think he's going to get a call from USCw. Miami will call, but...

Jacket0323

Jolly Good Fellow
Mike Leach was interviewed after Shannon. The athletic dept did not like a coach showing up in flip flops for an interview. He will not get another call.