Georgia Tech Injury Report

gt365

Georgia Tech Fan
Not that many true frosh are available. MLD, possibly Quaide, OJ.....the others were already hurt. Have a couple at WR possibly available - but don't know Philpot's health status. Howell is available.
After those - walk-ons.
Y'all forgetting about jalen johnson at WR.

stingyoa$$

Jolly Good Fellow
Can't win with all these freshmen. If we are forced to play them I think we are in for a long hard disappointing season. Bowl streak in jeopardy.

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
Qua especially hurts. Most of all for him, plus JT had established the best rhythm/synchronicity with him of all of them so far.

I think this will put more pressure on the B-back dive. More carries for Skov, O-line will need to open the hole for him.

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
Qua definitely hurts, the injury in the game didn't look good. I was in the corner behind the band and saw the medical staff carting him off with his ankle taped up. That said, you're delusional if you think the bowl streak is in serious jeopardy at this point. It's never as good or as bad as it seems.

cmathis

Jolly Good Fellow
I am not an insider, so I really don't know. I am just relaying what I read. I don't know how accurate the information was.

Well the fact that he was still walking, even if it was limping, is kind of good news. I don't think the staff would have let him walk if it was anything too serious. Hopefully we'll find out more at the show tonight.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
I don't think coach will say anything about injuries tonight. Who is in and out I think will come out on Thursday.