GAMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters, it is Gameday!

The long drought is over, post-season football is back!

It is hard to believe that the regular season has been over for nearly a month and the off season is at hand. It seems that it was only a short while ago that we were getting ready to play in the season opener and now here we are at game 13 and two days past early signing day for 2024.

Where did the time go?

The Jackets have taken it on the road to lovely Tampa to play UCF in the Gasparilla Bowl (which commemorates a Gulf of Mexico pirate so I'm told). What does it matter, CBK and the Brave and Bold have earned the opportunity to play another game their way. The best way. The Tech way.

So get up and get your gold on. Get your work done and leave early. Or stay home and get your weekend started early. Then get your tailgate working (even if you are at home) and pour yourself a cup of cheer. It's Gameday!

Before I forget; Merry Christmas everyone!

If you made the trip the good news is that the weather will be tolerable if not a little warm compared to what you may have recently gotten used to at home. Enjoy yourself and that Florida hospitality. If you couldn't make the trip, lay in some supplies and get your big screen ready as E$PN has got us covered. It's Gameday in Bowl Season - get crazy, we got 'til Wednesday to recover.

Toe meets leather at 6:30PM.

GO JACKETS!!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!!!

BUST THEIR A$$!!!!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GT GAMEDAY (1).jpg

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Brothers and sisters, it is Gameday!

The long drought is over, post-season football is back!

It is hard to believe that the regular season has been over for nearly a month and the off season is at hand. It seems that it was only a short while ago that we were getting ready to play in the season opener and now here we are at game 13 and two days past early signing day for 2024.

Where did the time go?

The Jackets have taken it on the road to lovely Tampa to play UCF in the Gasparilla Bowl (which commemorates a Gulf of Mexico pirate so I'm told). What does it matter, CBK and the Brave and Bold have earned the opportunity to play another game their way. The best way. The Tech way.

So get up and get your gold on. Get your work done and leave early. Or stay home and get your weekend started early. Then get your tailgate working (even if you are at home) and pour yourself a cup of cheer. It's Gameday!

Before I forget; Merry Christmas everyone!

If you made the trip the good news is that the weather will be tolerable if not a little warm compared to what you may have recently gotten used to at home. Enjoy yourself and that Florida hospitality. If you couldn't make the trip, lay in some supplies and get your big screen ready as E$PN has got us covered. It's Gameday in Bowl Season - get crazy, we got 'til Wednesday to recover.

Toe meets leather at 6:30PM.

GO JACKETS!!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!!!

BUST THEIR A$$!!!!
Merry Christmas @ClydeBrick and @Everyone on The Swarm .
Let's get this Dub and roll into '24 on a very positive high!!

YELLLLLLOW!!!

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Been WAY too long. Can't wait to see the guys play again!

I saw an email by the Tech Way about a meet-up in Tampa. I have lived in Atlanta most of my life and have always been surprised there isn't a "Tech" bar fans go to for away games. Are there any? Maybe Rocky Mtn?