GAMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

They call it Clean Old Fashioned Hate. For those in White and Gold the hate burns bright, all the time. For those in red, well they like to pretend that they no longer consider GT a rival - until they lose.

So do your part; get up and get your gold on. You have all day to get ready and get down to campus. It is going to be football weather so dress warm. Get the pot of chili cooking. Stock the cooler with something to drink. It has been a while since we had this much time before the game and I don't want you to make the same mistake me and my boys in Smith made in '85 and run out (I still remember that headache). It's gonna be a great day; you are going to be at the game with the best Tech fans there are. The most steadfast of fans, cheering on the Brave and Bold and yelling "To Hell with georgia!". Respectfully responding to those in red who ask "how 'bout dem dwags?" with the correct answer. Clean. Old Fashioned. Hate. It's called that for a reason.

It's Gameday! Piss on 'em!

No tickets or too far away? This one should be easy to find on ABC. Settle into your favorite seat in front of your big screen.

Toe meets leather at 7:30PM

THWg!

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

STING 'EM

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GT GAMEDAY (1).jpg

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
THWG LIFE.jpg

Because of Thanksgiving festivities, no 3 hour ride to the game. Will be there early and hopefully headed home late tonight with a voice that is gone and a grin from ear to ear as we have defeated the number 1 team in the nation on national TV. Its a nighttime game at Hyundai Field @ Bobby M***** F****** Dodd Stadium, so be prepared!

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Have a 6 hour drive today to get to BDS. My first COFH game in 25? 30? years or more. Toothbrush packed? check. GT sweatshirt packed? Check? Flask filled to the brim? Check. Gas tank full? Check. Ladies and gents, I am good to go. (Anyone else but me hate the fact you can't buy a hardcopy game program anymore???

GGGOOOOOOO JJJAACCCCKKKKEEETTTS. STIIIINNNGGG "EEEMMMM!!!!!!!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
JACKETS!!!!

Yesterday morning a relative of mine got up early to get ready for the game. He thought the game was yesterday. He got confused what day it was. He graduated from uga and is a bulldog fan. But he’s nervous as a cat with a sore tail in a room full of rockers about this game.

Being 24 point favorites and a CFP bid at stake, they have to win. I'd be nervous too, but they are 24 point favorites for good statistical reasons.

But they are facing the most bi-polar team in CFB. Two wins over 17 point favorites? No problem. Loss as 17 point favorite. No problem.

Win or lose I predict we'll keep playing all 60 minutes.