GAMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

It is hard to believe but here we are at the penultimate game of the regular season. Where did the time go?

I've got great news! You have all day to get yourself out to Grant Field. Lazy breakfast? Check. Lunch at the club? Check. Time to stop off at the local grocery store for the best-tailgate-ever supplies? CHECK. Shoot, you can even get 18 holes in today. Or you could rake leaves - for hours.

Even better; head on over to campus - the lots open at 7AM, giving us the opportunity to tailgate for up to 12+ hours and still be able to make it to our seats for kickoff. Tickets are plentiful and inexpensive. It is going to be beautiful, sunny afternoon followed by a cool Fall evening under the stars with the ATL skyline as a backdrop. Football Gameday at its finest.

So get up and get your gold on. Georgia Tech is out for a victory. Join me in cheering on the Brave and Bold - I'll buy you a beer in W21 before the game. If you live too far away, the ACC Network has got you and as a bonus you can listen to Wes call the game. It is Gameday!

Toe meets leather at 8PM.

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
music video dancing GIF by RCA Records UK

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Currently sitting at the Raleigh/Durham Airport waiting to get on a 6AM flight to ATL. Got to experience a game at the magical Cameron Indoor Stadium for the first time yesterday evening, but that was just a warm-up for a night game at Bobby Dodd! No excuses, people — find a way to be in BDS by kickoff tonight!
I’m going to CIS for our MBB game in January. So freaking excited.

Have fun tonight y’all and bring the noise. Sting ‘em!

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

It is hard to believe but here we are at the penultimate game of the regular season. Where did the time go?

I've got great news! You have all day to get yourself out to Grant Field. Lazy breakfast? Check. Lunch at the club? Check. Time to stop off at the local grocery store for the best-tailgate-ever supplies? CHECK. Shoot, you can even get 18 holes in today. Or you could rake leaves - for hours.

Even better; head on over to campus - the lots open at 7AM, giving us the opportunity to tailgate for up to 12+ hours and still be able to make it to our seats for kickoff. Tickets are plentiful and inexpensive. It is going to be beautiful, sunny afternoon followed by a cool Fall evening under the stars with the ATL skyline as a backdrop. Football Gameday at its finest.

So get up and get your gold on. Georgia Tech is out for a victory. Join me in cheering on the Brave and Bold - I'll buy you a beer in W21 before the game. If you live too far away, the ACC Network has got you and as a bonus you can listen to Wes call the game. It is Gameday!

Toe meets leather at 8PM.

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$
Let's get that W and an impending Bowl game!!
Thanks for your input @ClydeBrick

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Stopped for a bite to eat at JP exit 205 75N. About an hour or so and ill be standing in section 121getting ready to help pull us back over .500 for the year.