Football right around the corner

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
brad-pitt.jpg

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
All Fall practices closed?

[incoming thread derail]

I went to some Fall practices a few years back, it was great when you have missed football so much. And you can get GT stuff signed rather easily. :)

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
No, not all will be closed. At least one scrimmage will be open to season ticket holders...besides that then yes they will all be closed.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Fat Chicks? Hell No! (isn't that the cheer?)
Almost. When the drummers have there "call and response" with the crowd after the fight song, the actual response is "Go Jack-ets." The students section changed that to "No Fat Chicks." Well, that's how it was in the mid-late 80's when I was a student.

2:01 mark

Wrecking Ball

Ramblin' Wreck
Players report Wednesday and practice starts Thursday...It was originally Friday, but now the first practice of the year will be on Thursday :D
Eric, random question, but I've seen elsewhere in the Jackets online sphere that Paul Johnson wants UGA first game of the season. What do you think would REALISTICALLY need to happen for that to materialize?

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
This will be my first preseason EVER to be able to attend a practice or scrimmage of any kind. I am so pumped to not have to rely on reports of others. No offense to the writers. I just can't wait to be there in person! Finally I can feel close to the program. I have lived away far too long.

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
This will be my first preseason EVER to be able to attend a practice or scrimmage of any kind. I am so pumped to not have to rely on reports of others. No offense to the writers. I just can't wait to be there in person! Finally I can feel close to the program. I have lived away far too long.
So does this mean us out of state posters can look forward to a write up?

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I think only one scrimmage will be open to season ticket holders, maybe two scrimmages if we are lucky.

All practices will be closed.