Football/recruiting chat

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Tomorrow...let's say around 11.

If you can't make it then feel free to ask the questions here and I will answer them in the chat tomorrow.

I will post the transcript of it in this thread.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
Why did s divine not play as much in the last two games. I know he had an injury but I thought he would've played more against UGA and FSU?
did CJ Legget come Close To losing his redshirt? How far or close was he behind days
Any update on the no named DT
Any info on cpj contract in terms of additional resources/ extra things that he was asking for

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Why did s divine not play as much in the last two games. I know he had an injury but I thought he would've played more against UGA and FSU?
did CJ Legget come Close To losing his redshirt? How far or close was he behind days
Any update on the no named DT

He played a good bit vs fsu iirc. He got multiple series.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
He played a good bit vs fsu iirc. He got multiple series.
I saw him go in after the false start but I didn't see much after that. During the season he was playing almost 3/4 th of the game. I have not rewatch the game but I don't think he played nearly as much as he did during the middle of the season.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
I saw him go in after the false start but I didn't see much after that. During the season he was playing almost 3/4 th of the game. I have not rewatch the game but I don't think he played nearly as much as he did during the middle of the season.

No he didn't play 3/4. But I rewatched the first half and he played a decent amount. Although I was not specifically looking for him. I just remember noticing him a bit.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Similar question to one asked earlier, but I want to zero in on Leggett. He was my favorite running back in his class and I think he has an awful lot of potential. Though we have to see how practices go and who grades out and the coaches don't pick favorites and all of that, but do you think he is the player we are most counting on to carry the B-back load next year?

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
Given that the 2015 recruiting period is winding down (most of the openings are filled and we have identified the remaining targets we are focusing on), what impact do we see this season having on the 2016 recruiting class? Are more impact athletes considering GT after the positive press received this week? Is there concern about any student-athletes with eligibility leaving after the semester/season? I wonder if a few that got a lot of playing time earlier in the season yet little after it progressed may consider transferring.