Coaching Carousel 9 - People die climbing mountains

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Hire him as an analyst to teach defense. Offense not so much. He sure can teach defense.
This UVA team is one of the worst shooting teams I have ever seen in the ACC.
To some degree, that's a product of the type of guy that Tony Bennett recruits. But also they are a one-trick pony on offensive scheme...kind of similar to Pastner in that sense. Pretty predictable and easy to defend. I've heard their NIL game is pretty weak too but they still have 2 NBA guys in Beekman and Dunn.

I like Bennett and his UVA teams a lot, I'd be sad to see him go.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
I have a little inside information on Tony as a friend of mine does some financial business with him. I think it is safe to say he is "old school" and not a huge fan of the NIL and instant transfer portal now the norm in college basketball. I don't have any info beyond that but it doesn't surprise me that there are some rumors of him thinking about retirement. He has already seen Roy and K leave in part for the same reasons. I hope he doesn't leave as he is a really good college coach but it wouldn't shock me.

tbglover

Ramblin' Wreck
I have a little inside information on Tony as a friend of mine does some financial business with him. I think it is safe to say he is "old school" and not a huge fan of the NIL and instant transfer portal now the norm in college basketball. I don't have any info beyond that but it doesn't surprise me that there are some rumors of him thinking about retirement. He has already seen Roy and K leave in part for the same reasons. I hope he doesn't leave as he is a really good college coach but it wouldn't shock me.
There has been talk of NBA teams thinking that he'd fit there for years. Maybe he'd give that a try.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
This is a great question. What would our real GDP be if the actual internet did not exist. Would it be greater or smaller????

We're living in a simulation, and the internet is just another way the Masters obfuscate our living in a simulation. Everything else is irrelevant..

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
We're living in a simulation, and the internet is just another way the Masters obfuscate our living in a simulation. Everything else is irrelevant..
I don't want to read into your post anything that you didn't mean but am I correct in thinking that you are implicitly stating that singularity has, in fact, been reached??? If so, I am a bit disappointed in that I thought it would look and feel different than this.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

I don't want to read into your post anything that you didn't mean but am I correct in thinking that you are implicitly stating that singularity has, in fact, been reached??? If so, I am a bit disappointed in that I thought it would look and feel different than this.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers