Clemson Post-game Thread

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
All I know is people were quick to defend the Defense last game after Louisville riddled us by claiming Louisville was a top notch offense. I am watching Notre Dame shut them down to 7 points total in the 4th quarter of their game today. And I saw our score.

Our defense is, pardon the word, horrid. It has been all year, really. Well, all decade, actually.

I have NO idea why....Jimmies and Joes. Coaches. Matchups. I dunno. I just know the performances stink.

Deleted member 2897

The only thing I want to hear out of Collins in the post game presser is why he still has naked pictures of Dabo’s Mom. He asked for this today.

Deleted member 2897

Perspective: ND is up 12-7 in 4th quarter, at home, vs. Louisville. No turnovers by either team. Clemson is playing at a different level than the rest of the ACC.

Every other game on our schedule is winnable IMHO.

The funny thing is Notre Damebwill continue to show as the #1 defense in the conference...by barely beating the dead last team LOL.

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
Final score, ND 12 Louisville 7
Yeah typical Notre Dame getting lucky and squeaking out the win at home when they should lose, but the committee will just see a win and say how amazing ND is just because they are ND. They get the benefit of the doubt.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
How the **** are people mad about today? Some people need a reality check. We played Clemson. I repeat we Played Clemson. They are on a completely different level than most teams in the country let alone us. Ga Tech is a team full of very young players with a lot of potential and outside of maybe 2-4 players wouldn’t even make the 2 deep at Clemson.
Because we just let up a record amount of points in our history?

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
Yeah typical Notre Dame getting lucky and squeaking out the win at home when they should lose, but the committee will just see a win and say how amazing ND is just because they are ND. They get the benefit of the doubt.

Of course. Louisville played the game of their life and it was only the unbelievable grit and determination of ND that let the better team win.