Bowling Green Post Game... šŸ˜¢

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
This is a bad look to me and completely unacceptable

This is obviously unacceptable and makes you question our culture and leadership, but Iā€™ll give Moala credit for at least being honest about it.

For the game itself, I left in the third quarter. I never leave early, but I couldnā€™t take it. I just couldnā€™t take it. Weā€™ve been so bad for five and half seasons. Iā€™m tired.

GoldenBuzz

Georgia Tech Fan
When Chuck Noll first came to the Steelers, a team that hadn't ever been to the playoffs in 40 years, one of the players asked him, "Coach, how come we ain't winning?"

Noll replied, "The reason you're not winning is that you're not any good. That's why we're going to have to get rid of most of you."

He did, and the Steelers went on to win 4 Super Bowls in 6 years.

Get rid of the people who aren't any good, including the coaches.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Tell me about it. At least tomorrow the pain will be over by 12:30. Tomorrow expect Jags to mop the floor with us.

This is what I was talking about earlier. Iā€™m not ruining one of two days I have off to watch a terrible product. I bleed old gold and white but Iā€™m not going to drive to Atlanta and suffer through something like this.
Try being a Tech fan and a Panthers fan. Y'all at least can play defense and run.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Posted on another thread

Out coached (BG was better prepared)
BG was more physical
BG gave more effort
BG was tougher
BG wanted it more, they competed

After going up 14-0 itā€™s like we hit cruise control and then the wheels fell off.

Once you shut it down, itā€™s hard to turn it back on. We saw that today.
This game reminded me of the Citadel loss. Totally thought all we had to do was show up and win. Very poor preparation by the DC for both games.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
At this point, I think the ā€œwe donā€™t have the moneyā€ is an excuse. When the president comes out saying he supports athletics with the J Batt hire, then make the damn commitment. Our school has so much money, itā€™s not even funny. If he wants a legit sports program, pull the money over and do it. Tech as a school does so much good and important research, that we can slip aside money for athletics. People donā€™t realize how smart our student base is, but damn, the president and other leaders donā€™t show it.
Georgia Tech is prohibited by Georgia law from subsidizing Athletics at a rate more than 10% of the athletics operating budget. This comes up every year it seems, but the reality is athletics is supposed to be self-supporting at the D1 level.

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
GT and Jets here. I donā€™t remember what a good football team looks like haha.
Sorry bro. My second son is a Jets fan. I can't explain it to anyone.

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Southern psu fan

Jolly Good Fellow
Great start, good KO return and then TD.
Good second drive. The tires were flattened.

Stewart was like a hot knife against our warm butter defense.

Turnovers killed us.

Some bad luck penalties, ex. the Biggers facemask to allow BG to death March the middle of the 4th quarter.

Couldn't make 3rd and 1 nor 4th and 1, #sad

Maybe we can spin the play to the recruits at the game to tell them that they have a great chance to start immediately.

We let one one of the worst 3rd down conversion teams look dominant.

We went from one of the better 3rd down conversion teams to looking like chicken litter. We were 2/8 on 3rd. (1/3 on 4th)

Our KO return team had LOTS chances and looked good the first time... not so good after that.

Our run game is not good, see note above were we couldn't get a couple of yards in back to back plays.

This was supposed to be a win.

The Black Watch teams have to be embarrassed... I know I am.

I will be there at the next home game and every remaining game.
Gotta get better on defense. The team has played tough the first 4 games and had a bad game today unfortunately. The offense has clicked all year but when it doesnā€™t the defense ainā€™t good enough to win games against anybody. This was a bad loss but you have to put it behind you and go find a way to get 6 wins. We have to be good on offense to win and the problem is itā€™s hard to click on offense every week and it showed today. Donā€™t be fooled by the score, Penn State sucked on offense today but the defense played lights out and thatā€™s what Brent Key has to work out. Gotta give the man time to get this thing worked out because he took over a disaster and thatā€™s just the truth and we all know it.

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck
Georgia Tech is prohibited by Georgia law from subsidizing Athletics at a rate more than 10% of the athletics operating budget. This comes up every year it seems, but the reality is athletics is supposed to be self-supporting at the D1 level.
That and you canā€™t just move endowment money over without opening yourself up to lawsuits/legal issues

Pappa P

Georgia Tech Fan
Lots of negative posts here ā€¦ to be expected after a frustrating loss. When I got home, my grown son put his arm around my shoulder and said, ā€œpoor Georgia Tech.ā€ I chuckled and responded, ā€œIā€™ve been a Tech fan a long time. Iā€™ve seen the good, bad, and ugly. Itā€™s just a game to be played. Ainā€™t life or death.ā€ Yeah, I love to win. Itā€™s a lot of fun. My wife and I graduated from Tech, she played VB, and we bleed white and gold. Long time season ticket holders to FB, MBB, and VB. We attend other sports too as our schedule permits. Support the A-T Fund and Roll Call. Our mission is to cheer our student-athletes - win, lose, or draw. I know most college fans donā€™t see it that way. They are welcome to their perspective too. But for me, when all is said and done - itā€™s just a game to be played. Ainā€™t life or death. Go Jackets! šŸ

green&gold

Jolly Good Fellow

Oh my goodness, ok, letā€™s give up. We can find people smart enough to work around this.