Bobby Dodd Coach of the Year List

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Wow. Just .... wow. There are no words. So 2 coaches we beat but not our guy? Just freakin wow.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I have to let y'all know I'm sitting here with some family, one who is a huge GA fan and one who is a huge Bama fan and they're both besides themselves at this list. The GA fan just said how in the eff is Richt on there? He cost his team the two games against their biggest rivals!!!!!! and lost to SC to boot! And went of to say Paul Johnson should have been #1 on the list!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Engineers all believe justice will prevail.
They never toot their horn to draw attention to their accomplishments.
They firmly believe they will get their just reward in the end.
At the end of day they complain when they get shafted in the END.

Oh well - here we go again - chip - nailed on shoulder - try to knock it off. .

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
How and when did the CFA Bowl people get to be involved in the Bobby Dodd Award? That doesn't strike me as traditionally the case.

"The Dodd Trophy was established in 1976 to honor the NCAA Football Bowl Subdivision (formerly Division 1A) head football coach whose program represents the highest ideals on and off the field. The award honors the coach of a team which enjoys a successful football season, while also stressing the importance of academic excellence and character, as did Coach Dodd’s teams during his 22 years as head football coach of the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets."

UGA and Richt in consideration this year . . . sounds about right. o_O

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Richt and Jim Mora were probably the two most disappointing coaches in all of college football this year. A top 10 list of most disappointing seasons in college football this year would have to include UGA and UCLA. Hell even Clemson could be on there but they at least lost a lot of offensive talent.

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
How and when did the CFA Bowl people get to be involved in the Bobby Dodd Award? That doesn't strike me as traditionally the case.

"The Dodd Trophy was established in 1976 to honor the NCAA Football Bowl Subdivision (formerly Division 1A) head football coach whose program represents the highest ideals on and off the field. The award honors the coach of a team which enjoys a successful football season, while also stressing the importance of academic excellence and character, as did Coach Dodd’s teams during his 22 years as head football coach of the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets."

UGA and Richt in consideration this year . . . sounds about right. o_O
What an absolute JOKE. FSU and Georgia represents the highest ideals on and off the field??? You have to be kidding. CPJ not being on that list is a travesty. Bobby Dodd has to be turning over in his grave after seeing what a program of "integrity" represents in this day and age.