Bill O'brien on Hard Knocks

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Interesting seeing Bill's personality on Hard Knocks. I don't remember him the same in his days at Tech.

yes, he was very similar...just a position guy...so with less authority its less big and multiple in who he influences...but same attitude/guy

very unassuming and relatively simple/quiet in person..even still today this is true.

bhoffman123

Georgia Tech Fan
  1. George Godsey is an American football coach and former player. Godsey is the offensive coordinator for the Houston Texans of the National Football League. Wikipedia
I didn't notice him in the 1st episode but I am sure he was on screen in some of the team meetings.

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
  1. George Godsey is an American football coach and former player. Godsey is the offensive coordinator for the Houston Texans of the National Football League. Wikipedia
I didn't notice him in the 1st episode but I am sure he was on screen in some of the team meetings.
Wow that is great and an impressive opportunity...he did such an unexpected great job after Hamilton... I am still sore with LSU for targeting him in the peach bowl... The game flipped with him out...