Baye Declares for NBA; Retaining Eligibility

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Ndongo will be our highest paid player next year, assuming he's back.

There are ways around it and they've been posted on the board already.

Can you explain them all for the folks that missed class that day?

:angelic:

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
No. It's easily found on the Internet.

Turn Around No GIF by Sesame Street

The people need you, Oscar .. I mean dt.

Anyways, what do think on Mutombo? Practice body?

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
The G League Elite Camp begins today. Here is the schedule and rosters for the four teams:

spdrama

Jolly Good Fellow
I am growing more concerned about Baye now
He plays at 3pm ET today on YouTube, which is broadcasting the G League Elite camp. 4 teams play 2 games each. You can watch him today & tomorrow and see how well he does. Of the 45 players, 6-8 are expected to be invited to the NBA combine starting tomorrow. All events are in Chicago.

yjfan

Jolly Good Fellow
I was writing I. Response to people commenting in miles not returning to have a scholarship to offer , as we are looking at another transfer center

spdrama

Jolly Good Fellow
I am growing more concerned about Baye now
Baye has been assigned to Team 3 with Jersey #49. One of 45 players. Only 1 of the 45 players did not play a single minute today and that was Baye Ndongo. No idea if he is ill or hurt. Can’t find any info. Here are todays box scores.

Last edited:

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Baye has been assigned to Team 3 with Jersey #49. One of 45 players. Only 1 of the 45 players did not play a single minute today and that was Baye Ndongo. No idea if he is ill or hurt. Can’t find any info. Here are todays box scores.

These are the 2023 results. Baye played today and looked OK. I have no idea what the NBA folks are looking for, but he was not a dominant player in the minutes I watched.

spdrama

Jolly Good Fellow
These are the 2023 results. Baye played today and looked OK. I have no idea what the NBA folks are looking for, but he was not a dominant player in the minutes I watched.
I know. My bad. Stupid mistake by me. Sorry. Can’t figure out how to delete.

gameface

Jolly Good Fellow

He played today; I watched part of the game on YouTube. Was not the best center on their team, the guy from Florida State was