Another uniform thread ;)

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
As long as they look more like this
291028_display_image.jpg
Im Happy

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
If Ms.St insists on wearing white we won't be able to. If we wear blue I'd like to see em matched with the white helmet...and white pants actually. If gold jerseys then white pants and white helmets. The best look of all is whatever we wear when we win.

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
I always thought it'd be fun to put the pattern on a yellow jacket thorax in gold on a navy jersey.

We should also put photovoltaic film all over our unis just because.

worthco jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
@Eric (I know you love being tagged on these)

Through the grapevine I heard a the team is busting out navy blue unis for the bowl game. (I.e sunbowl)
Any idea?
I gotsta pack too coordinate :D
It's kind of funny now but after Coach Johnson's first year he was asked about initial impressions of Tech's fan base. He said something to the effect that he had never seen a fan base concerned about uniforms as much as this one. If he only knew. Uniform threads on this and other sites are guaranteed to produce multiple pages of griping, bitching, photos the whole works. It's what we do. Personally, I prefer the Calvin throwbacks with white helmets and black trim but that's just me. Actually, I prefer what the players want (within reason) after all they are the ones wearing the jerseys.