2023 Opponent injuries to date.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
As season approaches other teams will have injuries like we do. Our wr room is well sticked, but we are still waiting for #1 to play.

Just saw that WF wr D Green has knee injury and he may be out for most of season. In 22 he had 37 receptions and 642 yeards. The top wr for WF went tk NFL. We really need to beat WF

CEB

Helluva Engineer
Not an injury but a roster development

NIL money down the drain...

Ooops.

Hey, ACC detractors... one bright side to playing here is that the NCAA enforces stuff against our opponents. This kid gets Immediate eligibility at an SEC or BIG school! :D

Last edited:

roadkill

Helluva Engineer
The website for college players injuries = Covers com is starting to get some data.
I browsed the Covers site just out of curiosity. The amount of data may depend on how forthcoming schools are, but my goodness - Florida! They could almost field an entire offense with their injured players!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I browsed the Covers site just out of curiosity. The amount of data may depend on how forthcoming schools are, but my goodness - Florida! They could almost field an entire offense with their injured players!
The inconsistent reporting gives Vegas a big betting advantage.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
NIL money down the drain...

Ooops.

Hey, ACC detractors... one bright side to playing here is that the NCAA enforces stuff against our opponents. This kid gets Immediate eligibility at an SEC or BIG school! :D
Governor of NC has asked the NCAA to reconsider. Of course he is a UNC grad.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Safety for Miami Cam Kinchens just got KO'd against Texas A&M, had to be carted off the field.