12/5 - MBB vs U(sic)GA

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Game on SEC network tonite so yknow what that means...

Be Quiet Go Away GIF by Ryn Dean

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Mike White is a tremendous defensive coach but his offense is typically Brian Gregory-esque. This year they are very bad on offense and they don’t really turn their opponents over on defense.

The bad news is that since the beginning of last season they are 14-1SU as a home favorite but are underperforming the spread by -2.7ppg.

This season they are 4-0 SU at home as a favorite but underperforming the number by -3.4 ppg

Techster

Helluva Engineer
They have Blue Cain getting good amount of minutes as freshman and had some good games

Dang...almost forgot about that guy. I remember some of us were freaking about losing him, but I think Stoudamire did pretty well accumulating talent afterwards. Don't know if we ever tried to re-recruit him, but given his playing style in HS, he probably would have loved to play in Stoudamire's system.

LawTalkin Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
BLUE CAIN REVENGE GAME ! ;) Hard to imagine he would be getting minutes at Tech right now. Although, I am surprised George is doing what he is doing

#THWG !

slugboy

Staff member
BLUE CAIN REVENGE GAME ! ;) Hard to imagine he would be getting minutes at Tech right now. Although, I am surprised George is doing what he is doing

#THWG !
Maybe he would. Maybe he should transfer. I don’t know—I lost track of him after he decommitted

cpf2001

Ramblin' Wreck
Ndongo realizing that if Cain was helping on him there was an open man was a nice little piece of quick ball movement there leading to getting it back and scoring himself

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Embarrassing level of play and effort level in first half. Too bad CDS is so laid back, because our guys deserve to be cussed up one side and down the other. Pitiful.

Hope they can turn it around in the second half. Mutts have been very unimpressive, but we have been absolute trash.

Jacket4Life

Jolly Good Fellow
If we could make a damn layup we would be winning. Looks more like our first couple of games than our last two. Hopefully we wake up.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Blue Cain doesn’t look like much, but of course he can stroke it if you leave him open, which we have been stupid enough to do multiple times.