GT vs. f$u Ireland Game Tickets

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
It's basic supply and demand? There are loads of Free Shoes grads and Georgia Tech grads in Atlanta buying tickets (and flights) to this game - more than any other city.

Busch Beer GIF by Busch

Plus it's non-stop.

Thwg777

Jolly Good Fellow
Thanks all for the advice. Flying nonstop for work has me spoiled… I’ll either look to leave from another city to get to DUB or invest the ATL - DUB nonstop pricing fare into becoming a pilot and renting a plane before the free shoes game, hehe.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
I was about to rip on THWG but I see it’s been covered. Dates times and location matter when flying. I’m in the industry so I know it has very little to do with inflation. It’s all when, where, timing and convenience. What someone will pay for that direct ATL to DUB.

Just shows you that someone will pay $6000 to fly direct from ATL to DUB.

usmcgt

Georgia Tech Fan
Anyone selling Ireland tickets or know how to get access to some? Looks like this baby is sold out.

usmcgt

Georgia Tech Fan
Anyone not going to make it to the ireland game a looking to sell tickets or does anyone know how to get access to tickets on a secondary site? Looks like this baby is sold out.

Thwg777

Jolly Good Fellow
Anyone not going to make it to the ireland game a looking to sell tickets or does anyone know how to get access to tickets on a secondary site? Looks like this baby is sold out.

My advice would be to periodically check the Irish Ticketmaster site. There aren’t any reasonably priced ones on there at this moment but they do pop up from time to time for around $100. The GT official ticketing site is sold out despite it getting spammed here when someone asks about tickets.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
My advice would be to periodically check the Irish Ticketmaster site. There aren’t any reasonably priced ones on there at this moment but they do pop up from time to time for around $100. The GT official ticketing site is sold out despite it getting spammed here when someone asks about tickets.
There's an Irish Ticketmaster site that's different than the US one?

buzzn3

Georgia Tech Fan
I don't think the game is a sellout yet.
Only because they took the last 110 tickets available and switched them from standard tickets to the VIP $700+ ticket/pre-game club (all on the f$u side).

May be some ticketmaster/host/sponsor shenanigans going on as well since all those seats were shown as sold early on and now they're available again for 3x the price.