Zach Quinney forgoes football for job opportunity

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
He already has his degree, I don't see what wrong with him doing his thing now
There is certainly nothing wrong with it. I totally agree. Just offering a perspective to stay is all. As young people, we all want to rush into the fray. I certainly did as the allure of a salary in excess of $20k seemed staggering at the time. A siren's call if ever there was one. As you get older, you understand that the fray will always be there. waiting patiently. Once you open that Pandora's box there is no going back. Again, kudos to this young man.

LibertyTurns

Banned
There is certainly nothing wrong with it. I totally agree. Just offering a perspective to stay is all. As young people, we all want to rush into the fray. I certainly did as the allure of a salary in excess of $20k seemed staggering at the time. A siren's call if ever there was one. As you get older, you understand that the fray will always be there. waiting patiently. Once you open that Pandora's box there is no going back. Again, kudos to this young man.
A lot of wisdom in this post. I haven’t met many that wouldn’t trade another year of beer drinking with their buddies for a year grinding it out. I told my son he’ll likely work for 5 decades possibly more. No need to rush kicking off the ball. There’s plenty of game ahead & a 2014 vs 2015 start will matter very little in 2065.