Your 2017 Ball. (Golf)

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Alright guys I need some help.
Most of you golfers may know that Nike canceled all golf equipment and will only be doing apparel. I've played Nike clubs and Balls since I first started.
I need some suggestions for some balls in 20-30 price range for 12.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Alright guys I need some help.
Most of you golfers may know that Nike canceled all golf equipment and will only be doing apparel. I've played Nike clubs and Balls since I first started.
I need some suggestions for some balls in 20-30 price range for 12.

Damn I'm been playing Pro V1's since they came out, I can't even think of a good ball in the price range with maybe some of the better Topflite series.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I play PV1s during matches but we practice everyday and I don't want to put a beating on my good balls.

I get it but as you know there's such a feel and flight difference between balls. But I know the cost factor can get to be an issue ;) What I might do it try to look for PV1 off market/blems, should be available in the price range you need.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
I get it but as you know there's such a feel and flight difference between balls. But I know the cost factor can get to be an issue ;) What I might do it try to look for PV1 off market/blems, should be available in the price range you need.
Yeah theres nothing like striking a PV1 right, I've never been huge on used balls because half of them down here have a big ol' ugag emblem on them.

Last edited: